RIP HEAVY D

Shame. I like Now That We Found Love as well

The rapper Heavy D actually died in 2011.
Remarkable isn't it that someone can be on "Celebrity" Big Brother, and yet I have absolutely no idea who they are or what they do.

Or in this case, did.

Exactly the same for me. Having looked up the series he was in on wikipedia, I can honestly say that I only recognise five of the names and, one of them, Grant Bovey, I only vaguely recall because he was married to Anthea Turner (I think them getting together caused a tabloid stir 20+ years ago because they both left their respective partners to get together). The other four names I recognise are Samantha Fox, James Whale, Saira Khan and Christopher Biggins. Biggins is the only one that remains vaguely relevant.

Last edited:
Remarkable isn't it that someone can be on "Celebrity" Big Brother, and yet I have absolutely no idea who they are or what they do.

Or in this case, did.
This. I had to Google him and it appears that all he needed to do to get on CBB was appear in the U.K. version of Storage Hunters and do some interviews for Arsenal Fan TV on YouTube.

Or in this case, did.
Tbh that seems to be expected to me.

Realistically nobody can expect to recognise every presenter, reality star, actor, musician, politician, comedian etc.

Edit: Just had a flick through the contestants for this year's I'm a celebrity. I recognise about half of them.

Last edited:

Back