RIP Anth McElrue a.k.a. Sonofrowell

Status
Not open for further replies.

shocking news :-( hope his family and friends are all doing there best

rip

Very sad news. Too young to be taken from us and with such young children as well, absolutely gutted, good poster and by all accounts a top bloke.

Anybody that can teach kids for a living has my respect, RIP sonofrowell....

Yeah he was my English teacher at Moorside Comprehensive, one of the better teachers, would always have abit craic on with him about how the lads were doing before he moved school's. I was in a bad state after the news. He also leaves two young daughters behind I think, such a bloody shame.

RIP Anth.

He was remembered at Mass this morning at my church.

Like many people on here, on one level I felt like I knew him fairly well having had some good craic over the years, with his distinctive font and so on.

And then something like this happens, you see the pictures, the family details, of the person involved. And you realise that you didnt know him at all.

But add in the fact that he was the same age as me (which I like to think is no age at all) and died so close to me on a road outside my village and it is all really shocking. There but for the grace of God and all that.

A really tragic story. Hopefully the fact that he was so well regarded will come to be some form of small consolation in the time ahead.

Im so sorry, rest in peace.

Horrible horrible news, feel so sorry for all his family and friends, especially his kids who will now have to grow up without their Dad :-(

Quite scary how you can be here one minute and gone the next :confused: makes you appreciate life a bit more when you read about things like this.

RIP Anth, keep cheering on the lads from up above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back