Riots tnoight then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Fish

Striker
Would seem to be the logical progression from the Day of Rage and the raised temperatures
They never seem to riot in winter.

Edit: You can tell I'm in Birmingham I'm even starting to spell like them. Oi'll be orroight t'noight

Last edited:

Would seem to be the logical progression from the Day of Rage and the raised temperatures
They never seem to riot in winter.

Edit: You can tell I'm in Birmingham I'm even starting to spell like them. Oi'll be orroight t'noight

Not so sure, yes, it's certainly the weather for a riot in London, but these are normally sparked by a sense of injustice from police action. It might be a naive view, but the emergency services are seen as very much the good guys at the moment in London.

Not so sure, yes, it's certainly the weather for a riot in London, but these are normally sparked by a sense of injustice from police action. It might be a naive view, but the emergency services are seen as very much the good guys at the moment in London.

Walking through town is quite scary, its not very sensible either, A friend of a friend he got beaten, He looked the wrong way at a policeman.

Boffin team.

Sounds like the makings of a superhero franchise based around the exploits of middle class Tarquins

It might stop the scratters throwing bricks at the fire engines now

Now I'm all for peaceful protest, but rioting no.

It could be so easy to stop, water cannon, blue dye in the water that stains the skin for a couple of months .. give em 10 mins to disperse if not, open fire. Pick those up with blue dye on them at the Polices leisure.

It could be so easy to stop, water cannon, blue dye in the water that stains the skin for a couple of months .. give em 10 mins to disperse if not, open fire. Pick those up with blue dye on them at the Polices leisure.

You'd mostly get freelance photographers and bystanders filming on their phones doing that...

Followed by a damn good thrashing and 2 years of national service.

Not blue dye, UV pen ink and put UV lights in every second streetlight. It'll stop women being marked in Sunderland's pubs too, so will kill two birds with one stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back