Rioting in Derry last night claims a young life.

Not the time for political point scoring but I wish certain MPs were more sensitive to the severity of the situation when they open their mouths.

No different to the rest of the uk or indeed the Eu where tensions in general seem to be higher than previous

This is what happens though when an Eu organisation starts to collapse and also when politicians all around the western world are f***ing shit and couldn’t run a whelk stall

They are starting to lose control and people have had enough of poverty, austerity, mass immigration; resulting in high crime rates and a general breakdown in some parts of society and locations eg London ie stab and murder city

Any word on who shot her / why she was shot?

She was in Derry to cover the rioting.
The rioting happened because the police were doing searches in the area, due to heightened activity by the real or the new IRA.
They have been ramping up activity since the GFA had been trampled.
It is unclear whether she was shot deliberately.
It seems likely not.
Shots had been fired off but not at anyone.

There’s a video on Twitter which I’m not going to link to.

Can’t tell if they’re the ones shooting but the ones on the video sound like kids. Absolutely horrific.

No different to the rest of the uk or indeed the Eu where tensions in general seem to be higher than previous

This is what happens though when an Eu organisation starts to collapse and also when politicians all around the western world are f***ing shit and couldn’t run a whelk stall

They are starting to lose control and people have had enough of poverty, austerity, mass immigration; resulting in high crime rates and a general breakdown in some parts of society and locations eg London ie stab and murder city

It’s got fuck all to do with the EU you brainless pillock. Fuck off.

Last edited:
This has fuck all to do with Brexit/EU or other insane ramblings that Ive read here so far.

The IRA didn’t go away they just moved into other criminal activity. It always gets heated up in Derry around Easter.

The last few months though I’ve noticed much more pro IRA/PIRA graffiti sprayed around the city. Shame considering the investment and infrastructure changes around the city.

Back