Rio Ferdinand

The blokes a grade A prick but they don’t realise how much shite they’d be in if it wasn’t for him.

Wish he’d not spent the money to get them back up tbh
I’d really like him to stay. He’s an odious man with no moral compass. He treats the people that work for him disgracefully.They deserve each other.

Keys is on Twitter supporting Ferdinand. Gan on Keysey, lad (I can’t stand the bloke normally, but he’s made a good couple of Mag criticism comments recently). :cool:

Aye he's a wanker like but funny him supporting Rio

How long till he gets called on shagging about and having hairy hands from the mags

They are pretty much break even over the period of Ashleys ownership up to the last set of accounts.
They have probably made profit last season and potentially this so I think it's fair enough to criticise that, although they do owe him £140m. I guess they would argue he benefits from advertising, not sure what the situation is with that now.

Said that the Mag fans should be happy with Ashley because he appointed Rafa, gave them £50 million to go back up and has spent money this season despite wanting to sell the club. He then mentioned that SAFC was only given 1.5 million to get back up in comparison. Called the Mags a yo yo club amongst other things. :lol:
Well this is what happens when you get up so many people's backs.

Since Ashley took over we are over £40m in profit on transfers.

Owt else?

'NET SPEND KLAXON'

I'm ignoring the rest of the data to make my point. Can prove owt with stats ;)

Both our clubs have been criminally mismanaged, over the last 10-12 years in very different ways. Still expect you'll manage to stay up, just. If not hopefully see you in the Championship next year!

The club still owes him £180m off the interest free loan he gave it to help stop it going into liquidation right?
If you bought a house but didn't get a survey done whose fault would it be if you found it needed a load of work done to it after you moved in?

He's had years to claw back his losses.

If you bought a house but didn't get a survey done whose fault would it be if you found it needed a load of work done to it after you moved in?

He's had years to claw back his losses.

The blokes you lot worshipped had you in all sorts of debt and dodgy leases (Shepherd and the 2 warehouses that you never used but were paying for).

One of yours said he has made £40m profit on transfers. If he made £20m last summer thats another 20 over 9 years. Its either almost break even every year or you've been in deficit more years than profit.

He's hardly been bleeding you dry year on year has he?

You are full of bollocks.
There was no world record transfer.
He risked none of his own money to buy players to take us back up. He cashed in a number of players, gave some of the proceeds to Benitez to spend, and trousered the rest for himself.
Have to disagree with that like.

The blokes you lot worshipped had you in all sorts of debt and dodgy leases (Shepherd and the 2 warehouses that you never used but were paying for).

One of yours said he has made £40m profit on transfers. If he made £20m last summer thats another 20 over 9 years. Its either almost break even every year or you've been in deficit more years than profit.

He's hardly been bleeding you dry year on year has he?
You have to stop generalising. I don't speak for everyone. I'm not a member of the Shepherd and Hall fan club. I'm also not a member of the anyone but Ashley club. There's no guarantee that if he does sell that the new owner wouldn't be just as bad.

As for the finances, accountants can dress the books up to look like you're potless. He's no mug, he will not of been operating the club at a loss.

Back