Rio Ferdinand

Do the club pay Ashley interest on what they owe him?

No. He owns the club completely, would be a strange arrangement for him to pay interest to himself.

Although he has used the lack of interest as a millstone to justify Sports Direct being plastered all over the ground for free until recently.

No. He owns the club completely, would be a strange arrangement for him to pay interest to himself.

Although he has used the lack of interest as a millstone to justify Sports Direct being plastered all over the ground for free until recently.
So how much interest do you think he has saved the club then on £75 million (conservative estimates) over the 12 years hes been at the club?

So how much interest do you think he has saved the club then on £75 million (conservative estimates) over the 12 years hes been at the club?

Are we still getting relegated twice under this scenario?

Not sure why you’re retrospectively campaigning for the club to cost him even more money. Even he isn’t daft enough to have let the debt be held to a third party. Makes no sense.

Not sure, I don’t have the details of the original loan agreement in front of me.
Do you think it would equal what he should have paid for those Sports Direct advertising hoardings? If not, do you give Ashley any credit for 'paying off' the debt?

Do you think it would equal what he should have paid for those Sports Direct advertising hoardings? If not, do you Ashley any credit for 'paying off' the debt?

It would be way in excess to what they have paid.

Don’t forget that Sports Direct is all over our training kit and they had stadium naming rights for a while too.

I know you’ll disagree though.

It would be way in excess to what they have paid.

Don’t forget that Sports Direct is all over our training kit and they had stadium naming rights for a while too.

I know you’ll disagree though.
So, are you saying what he should have paid for the advertising would be equal to the interest of £75 million over 12 years?

If you lot were winning games and top 10 non of you lot would give a fuck if he advertised sports direct or posted photos of himself all over the stadium

So, are you saying what he should have paid for the advertising would be equal to the interest of £75 million over 12 years?

We’d gave got more externally for the volume of commercial rights he has imo.

Well, we would if we had a competent administration.

Back