Rio Ferdinand

Said that the Mag fans should be happy with Ashley because he appointed Rafa, gave them £50 million to go back up and has spent money this season despite wanting to sell the club. He then mentioned that SAFC was only given 1.5 million to get back up in comparison. Called the Mags a yo yo club amongst other things. :lol:

They really have taken the huff with this one. Personally don't see anything wrong with what he has said.
The fuckers laughed at us when Ellis stopped spending but yet they want the nation to support them with Ashley.
It is right though, Ashley has backed Rafa it's just they don't realise it.

Benitez spent c£55m in total in the summer in between relegation and championship, no club has ever spent more after relegation I believe

I don think he did mate. They have no money to spend as he spent it all on House of Fraser remember hahahahaha

What do you expect people to do? Are we supposed to sit there and accept the situation? We have an owner who is preying on the loyalty of the fans to line his own pockets. It's glaringly obvious and has been for some time that the squad is not strong enough. I'm not suggesting that he bankrolls them. However he should be prepared to at least release funds that are coming into the club to improve the team. If he doesn't want to do that then why is he involved in football?

We had the same scenario with Ellis. You lot said 'shut up and admit your shite'

Ashley is running nufc like a business for sure, free sports direct advertising and only buying youngish players within a modest transfer outlay most seasons

What of course is never mentioned is the world record transfer spent after their latest relegation a few years ago , about £55m or so . Ashley took a big risk, and gambled a lot on Rafa that close season
Sorry mate but that is shite.
Sports direct now pay for advertising
Yes he spent a fortune to get back up but Villa spent more in the same season
I think that model of buying young players is long gone.

We had the same scenario with Ellis. You lot said 'shut up and admit your shite'

If the mags had any sense whatsoever they’d actually do what we’re trying to do with our constrained circumstances and develop a youth system, but their fans are so dumb they refuse to acknowledge the time that would take.

The Nashun have a very organised set of fans (verified profiles) on twitter giving it back to Rio. It’s wound them up something rotten. I reckon every mag with a phone and a twitter account has posted something today at the request of some supporters groups.

I replied saying he was spot on basically

Done exactly the same :D:D:D

If the mags had any sense whatsoever they’d actually do what we’re trying to do with our constrained circumstances and develop a youth system, but their fans are so dumb they refuse to acknowledge the time that would take.

I saw their up and coming youth team in a game that they only came through to take the piss about and which didn't matter to them one little bit, no not at all, and they were mostly shite. Is this maybe why they want Big Mike to hoy a fortune at Rafa?

Hope the FSW gets 20 or 30 Mil to spunk away on 3 or 4 players no one has heard of and never play Murphy etc:lol:

And then they go down:lol:

Last edited:

Back