Ring Doorbells

Mine is great when it's working but have to reset the app every day or I stop getting alerts, the camera is great but the software is garbage.

We've got the wireless Ring doorbell and the camera at the back watching the patio. The doorbell can be odd though as it sometimes doesn't even pick me uo coming in or going out ll. Tried all kinds of tailoring etc. Does pick up moggies lurking around and like having a laugh when I'm on holiday and relstive goes round to check on the house so I can shout abuse at them through the mic.

My mate who lived over the road at the time had a James Bond doorbell.
Nee punchline, used to ring his parents' doorbell and the f***ing 007 theme would blast out.
My mother bought this two doorbell thing (one for the backdoor and one for the front) the front doorbell had a choice of about 50 tunes but the back door only played "come to the cookhouse door" so was but rubbish. Anyway sure the front door played james bond and the kids would sit playing all the "tunes" It was a like a 70s mp3 player so the batteries were forever being replaced - dont think my dad ever worked out why.

My mother bought this two doorbell thing (one for the backdoor and one for the front) the front doorbell had a choice of about 50 tunes but the back door only played "come to the cookhouse door" so was but rubbish. Anyway sure the front door played james bond and the kids would sit playing all the "tunes" It was a like a 70s mp3 player so the batteries were forever being replaced - dont think my dad ever worked out why.
My mate's parents' doorbell played the 007 theme like. :lol:

I was going to buy a chime to go with mine as I don't always check my watch when I get an alert if I'm in the middle of something. Realised that you can use your Echo as a chime so saved me a few quid.
As a doorbell, it's surprising how many people don't use it and just knock. As a form of entertainment capturing odd behaviour in the street it is worth every penny.

Back