Rightmove Voyeurism

I’d say worse than seaburn, similar to a lot of southern beaches. It is lovely the way the bay sweeps in and when the tide is in early morning, giving still reflective water it looks fantastic. I’ve got an ebay bid in at the minute for a canoe to get out on days like that for a paddle. But, the beach itself is a pile of rocks. Same with Brighton and a few of the other coastal venues that Londoners and celebs rave on about.

I think of a beach as a big expanse of sand, like what I grew up with, Seaburn, Roker, Shields etc would all blow the minds of people down here. Then you consider Northumberland where it gets really beautiful. Spending the day sat on a pile of lumpy pebbles? No thanks,
I always think with Whitstable that it's a river, not the proper coast. Same with Southend.
Dressing room by the look of it. Bizarre having an island in the middle of it like.

Fantastic that. Seems a bit under priced for size and location.
Islands in dressing rooms are for accesssories and also you can lay the outfit out on top.

Last edited by a moderator:

I always think with Whitstable that it's a river, not the proper coast. Same with Southend.

Islands in dressing rooms are for accesssories and also you can lay the outfit out on top.
I’d say lower estuary. A few miles further up it is definitely coast.

That looks amazing for £340k and in a beautiful location. I'd love to have the time and money to spend doing a place like that up. It does make you wonder why it is deemed unsafe inside. The grounds look like they have been pretty well cared for for a long time, which tends to suggest the inside can't be too bad.
There is a virtual tour, it just looks very old and damp so probably all the timbers are rotten, there are two other properties on the Eastertyre estate for sale currently. For around £1m you can have three houses and 18 acres of land. All the properties are in need of renovation.

That looks amazing for £340k and in a beautiful location. I'd love to have the time and money to spend doing a place like that up. It does make you wonder why it is deemed unsafe inside. The grounds look like they have been pretty well cared for for a long time, which tends to suggest the inside can't be too bad.
If you go into the video/virtual tour inside looks fine, just very dated.

There is a virtual tour, it just looks very old and damp so probably all the timbers are rotten, there are two other properties on the Eastertyre estate for sale currently. For around £1m you can have three houses and 18 acres of land. All the properties are in need of renovation.

The three of them could be made to be amazing inside. Loads of potential there.

Every day's a school day. We'd never get away with that. There'd be a cat on it in seconds :lol:

For those of you listening at home, that is absolutely nothing like tea-bagging
I’d like to make it clear I don’t have a dressing room let alone an island!

Back