Rightmove Voyeurism

I don't know where to start:

This is one of the worst bath/bedroom things I've seen. I can't imagine it being pleasant laying in bed while a partner drops his guts about four feet away from my head 🤢

I love the way the bedroom is not quite big enough to squeeze an open plan bathroom in. I can imagine the conversation:
Lets take out all the wardrobes and draws that we keep clothes in
erm why
Because we can put in two sinks
Wtf for, where will we keep our clothes?
Don’t care, two sinks
What about just one?
One, one, are you crazy, nobody has one sink in the bedroom, two sinks or I’m off
Can’t I think about it?
I want two sinks!
So we have to walk to another part of the house to get dressed, but can both clean our teeth at the same time?
Yes!

I believe the house is for sale because of a break up of the family

Had my eye on this house for ages, now it’s under offer, devvaz.

Westoe Village, South Shields

Always wanted to live in Westoe villagesince I was a nipper. Parking not ideal for this one that’s the only thing puts me off, as well as not being able to afford it yet!
My Gran lives in the village, cracking.

This is one of the worst bath/bedroom things I've seen. I can't imagine it being pleasant laying in bed while a partner drops his guts about four feet away from my head 🤢

I’d start with the strange dummy women dressed in black who keep popping into shot 😳

Always wanted to live in Westoe villagesince I was a nipper. Parking not ideal for this one that’s the only thing puts me off, as well as not being able to afford it yet!
Amazing that

First one is lovely. Not as impressed with the other two and the last one lacks any sort of character.

Elton john wannabe owns this, the skeleton one made me laugh though. Assume they are moving to the country manor that they are currently thinking they are furnishing.

Is that a motorbike behind the settee?

Is that a motorbike behind the settee?

There was another one on before with a motorbike in the sitting room. Must be a craze.
pictures 21 and 23. Why is the washing machines in the bathrooms?

A friend did that. Their kitchen was tiny and they never used the bath. They replaced the bath with a shower cubicle, then stood the washer and dryer on top of each other next to the shower.

Last edited by a moderator:

Westoe Village is a wierd one, some beautiful properties round there but you're across the road to some shitholes behind Dean Road.

Back