Rightmove Voyeurism

Two houses around ours back up for sale after being taken down 6 months ago due to no interest and the prices have gone up by £80k and £50k, I can't get my head around that.

on a separate note this one around Durham...way too much at £1.2m

Beautiful house, nice kitchen.

I find the staircase / enterance a bit bland with the same wood running throughout and i think it's overpriced, but lovely all the same.

Two houses around ours back up for sale after being taken down 6 months ago due to no interest and the prices have gone up by £80k and £50k, I can't get my head around that.

on a separate note this one around Durham...way too much at £1.2m

Is that a dog shower on picture 14?

Nice house though.

Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

Interesting property - scary to think that some of those bathrooms are at most 11 years old as the taste is dated even then. I like the layout and a lot of the rooms. Too pricy in my view though and judging by recent news your neighbours may have undesirables for children.
Ugly interior. Every room would need decorating but could look nice. Too open plan for me though. Never understood having the kitchen and living room in the same area.

Ugly interior. Every room would need decorating but could look nice. Too open plan for me though. Never understood having the kitchen and living room in the same area.

I saw one yesterday whilst having a browse and they had an armchair and occasional table in the kitchen because it had a feature fire place. They’d also moved these for the wide shot as these items were in the middle of the kitchen and just looked strange. I’ll try to find it again...

I hate kitchen/dining rooms. I don't want to sit and look at my dirty pans while I'm eating my tea.
My old house had that - well a place for a small table at the end of a small kitchen. Any cooking smells, humidity in the air from pans boiling and general heat, you would then sit in it having your dinner. If I’ve been cooking a big meal, it feels so nice to walk out into a cooler room to eat.

Besides, when I’m working in the kitchen, I like to put some music on. Other times of the day I might be watching TV or get my guitar out. I wonder how many people spend a fortune knocking walls out, making that lovely photo of an open plan house then driving each other up the wall when you find only one person can do a noisy thing downstairs and not at all if the others want to do quiet concentrating things. Kids doing their homework? No problem, close a door.

This place makes me sad:

That used to be my local for a year when I was as student. The living room is where the pool table used to be, along with sky sports. Just a few minutes walk from my house, had many a happy night (most nights I think!) in there. Did good food too.

not rightmove but check out the basement from pic 54

pic 11 has the most american family photo on the wall
pic 11 has the most american family photo on the wall

PIC 59 ITS JIMMY SAVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Outside a massage parlour as well

Last edited:
Not a fan of this and also has the world's worst sofa.

£1.5m gets you within staggering distance of Joseph's.

Back