Rightmove Voyeurism

£400k overpriced.
Same owner as the one thats up for sale next door.

That one sold for 620 a few years ago, he had an interior designer fit out out at 300k, nobody in right mind is going to pay that.

Viewed the 5£595k one, wouldnt budge on the price, not even contribution towards stamp duty of 17k

So have bought one in Sandbrook Meadows, ooh what will the NIMBYS say.

Same owner as the one thats up for sale next door.

That one sold for 620 a few years ago, he had an interior designer fit out out at 300k, nobody in right mind is going to pay that.

Viewed the 5£595k one, wouldnt budge on the price, not even contribution towards stamp duty of 17k

So have bought one in Sandbrook Meadows, ooh what will the NIMBYS say.
Dunno, I’ll tag one of them. @MattyW

Dunno, I’ll tag one of them. @MattyW
All we can do is laugh at idiots paying those prices atm. The property market is crashing and will soon be back to 2008 levels.
Anyway, will work ever start there again? Looks like nature is reclaiming the site.

Miller Homes on the brink of going bust?

All we can do is laugh at idiots paying those prices atm. The property market is crashing and will soon be back to 2008 levels.
Anyway, will work ever start there again? Looks like nature is reclaiming the site.

Miller Homes on the brink of going bust?
There’s been a skeleton staff on all this week. Getting everything ready for safe working, the council are allowing them to work extra hours and sundays to catch up on the time lost. Think they are limited to 6 hours on a Sunday for the time being. As for Miller Homes going busy, wishful thinking on your part. Although no doubt you would have claimed the credit if they did go under.

There’s been a skeleton staff on all this week. Getting everything ready for safe working, the council are allowing them to work extra hours and sundays to catch up on the time lost. Think they are limited to 6 hours on a Sunday for the time being. As for Miller Homes going busy, wishful thinking on your part. Although no doubt you would have claimed the credit if they did go under.
What an achievement that would be.
First Siglion , then Miller Homes?
That's like winning EuroMillions...

What an achievement that would be.
but I have to admit, the houses look nice and nice, prime location. Still think overpriced and not sure about the build quality.
I’d rather win the lottery than see people out of jobs personally like.
same here, I am sure Tim can tell you a thing or two on how to get people out of jobs...

Last edited:
but I have to admit, the houses look nice and nice, prime location. Still think overpriced and not sure about the build quality.

same here, I am sure Tim can tell you a thing or two on how to get people out of jobs...
You just said if Miller went bust it would be like winning the lottery to you. Make your mind up.

You just said if Miller went bust it would be like winning the lottery to you. Make your mind up.
No mate, you are wrong. I said;

Unlikely to happen, is it? But I know you like to twist things....

Two houses around ours back up for sale after being taken down 6 months ago due to no interest and the prices have gone up by £80k and £50k, I can't get my head around that.

on a separate note this one around Durham...way too much at £1.2m

Two houses around ours back up for sale after being taken down 6 months ago due to no interest and the prices have gone up by £80k and £50k, I can't get my head around that.

It is a lovely house in a good location mind.

I love that house but 1.2m for that I think is punchy

Back