Rightmove Voyeurism

When you look it up on google maps, it is on a london street corner, with big apartment blocks out the back, no garden or land at all, what looks like some industrial barge dock just over the road and a cement works 200 yards down the street. No apparent parking either.

When you look at the pictures, the house and windows all seem to be set in a way so that you don’t really see out. You probably would not want to.

Amazing what people will pay to live in the middle of London. If I had £1m to spend on a house, I would’t even look at that, let alone £44m. I appreciate some people really want to be in London and would dream of a place like that. Not for me though.
It won’t be their only home.
Worked in dozens around that price range and most are only used for a few weeks a year if that. They’re investments. Have a kid in the basement as house manager/security and cleaners coming in every day even though the owners are nivver there....and when they do turn up they want a new paint job or furniture for their two weeks there next year. Which of course means the lads have to dispose of their unwanted, carpets, curtains, furniture, blinds etc that have nivver been “used” ;)

Madness

Nee one put that one on Seaburn front in yet?
£950k...I can't be arsed to post a link
The one with the lamppost right outside the balcony spoiling the view?
Surprising amount of character on this one once you get past the drab exterior in the first photo.

Last edited:

That looks like it should have a hidden basement and a history of missing persons.

Only 4 bedrooms as opposed to 5 but £350k cheaper than the house next door.
Canny one in the Lakes here.

Last edited:
Awful that top one. Absolutely soulless.

There's a one for £600k next to it
That’s overpriced as well.
Don’t judge it’s value by the massively overpriced one next door, this one is overpriced as well. Think they were selling for half a million, they are having people on pretending the value has gone up that much that quickly.

Last edited:
When you look it up on google maps, it is on a london street corner, with big apartment blocks out the back, no garden or land at all, what looks like some industrial barge dock just over the road and a cement works 200 yards down the street. No apparent parking either.

When you look at the pictures, the house and windows all seem to be set in a way so that you don’t really see out. You probably would not want to.

Amazing what people will pay to live in the middle of London. If I had £1m to spend on a house, I would’t even look at that, let alone £44m. I appreciate some people really want to be in London and would dream of a place like that. Not for me though.

Didn't think it looked too bad. Surrounded by big London terraced houses, with a mews type courtyard next to it

https://maps.app.tracking code removed/wcFbLhdoDjmfStmt8

That one in the lakes is lovely. Decent little spot too.
This one is an unusual shape and layout. Looks canny though

I'd feel like I was living in a hobbits house. Low ceilings in every room.

Last edited:

Back