Rightmove Voyeurism

Whenever I see houses like this, I always wonder if they are attainable by normal folk doing a normal job?
I always assume they must be owned by people who have inherited/won large sums of money, or who own a successful business. Or footballers.
Are they really attainable for anyone pulling a 40 hour week with 2.4 kids?
I know people who earn 100k+ and they live in the same kind of houses as the rest of us.

Whenever I see houses like this, I always wonder if they are attainable by normal folk doing a normal job?
I always assume they must be owned by people who have inherited/won large sums of money, or who own a successful business. Or footballers.
I know people who earn 100k+ and they live in the same kind of houses as the rest of us.

that would have been a normal 3 / 4bed semi at one point

If you had a couple the were both doctors or dentists or the like then probably.

Back