Rightmove Voyeurism

Last time I posted this story it crashed the thread.
A certain manager of ours who supriseingly got us to wembley was refused a mortgage because the lender was realistic enough to know the big bucks would be shorterm. It turned out to be correct, my mother was part of the lawyers who tried to help him.

Malcolm Crosby never struck me as a long term high earner either

So ball park 50% of his net worth in one house. Absolutely no chance

That wasn't the debate though. It was whether or not they could afford it.

Evidently there are a number of footballers in England and around London who could.

Someone mentioned Kane earlier. He is early 20's. 5 more years his net worth would easily afford that

Evidently there are a number of footballers in England and around London who could.

Someone mentioned Kane earlier. He is early 20's. 5 more years his net worth would easily afford that
Still going to disagree. Some will. Like I said lampard and Terry would be examples.

Still going to disagree. Some will. Like I said lampard and Terry would be examples.

Fair enough. I think you are underestimating the earnings of a modern day footballers.

Will be 50-100 footballers in the UK with a networth over 30 million. And would have loads left over even after buying that.

Whether they would or not is a different question

Fair enough. I think you are underestimating the earnings of a modern day footballers.

Will be 50-100 footballers in the UK with a networth over 30 million. And would have loads left over even after buying that.

Whether they would or not is a different question

I bet there isn't... You only have to look at Sunday times rich list to see that.

Be a few getting close and there will be some in next few years. They are wealthy but they don't compete with the big boys in the money stakes.

In sport you have to look at F1, golf and tennis for the mega mega bucks

Oh and boxing

Ronaldo, Beckham etc.. easy.

Probably only 50-100 in world with ready cash to spend 17 million

I bet there isn't... You only have to look at Sunday times rich list to see that.

Be a few getting close and there will be some in next few years. They are wealthy but they don't compete with the big boys in the money stakes.

In sport you have to look at F1, golf and tennis for the mega mega bucks

Oh and boxing

Ronaldo, Beckham etc.. easy.

Probably only 50-100 in world with ready cash to spend 17 million
My former boss is a billionaire and his house is worth about 10 mill.

In 5 years he'll likely be earning a million a week the way things are going

:lol:

Back