Rightmove Voyeurism

f***ing hell :lol:

It's like how much more Essex can it be?

The answer is none. None more Essex.
Iff Epps had just posted the pics without the link and asked whereabouts in the UK we thought this house was having been to Hollywoods back in the 80s I would've opted for Essex with Romford top of the list. May of done well on the dance music scene?. If you know what I mean.
Or be a builder because a lot of that stuff hidden telly sin ceilings or at the foot of a bed etc gets ripped out of high end properties around Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Belgravia etc and gets reused by the lads. Mates rates or favours to fit it.
Summit like 50% of the places I've worked on ower the last ten years have pools in the basements and most aren't even that size in houses that sell for £50m!

No. That's the sort of place I've been working in for 30 years.
Not many Brits living round there who haven't been there for decades now. It's all hedge fund types and middle eastern money scared of Arab Springs kicking off again and the top ten richest people from various countries around the world where things sometimes turn unstable, Greeces Euro troubles brought a flood or em ower.
Nice area with only one draw back. There's always massive refurbishments going on in the house next door or ower the road or out the back.......and these refurbishments last for a year or two. Then the house is sold and the new owner decides there's a few things they don't like and the whole process starts again.

Jesus. I'd have thought maybe 10m, but 57??eh

The 90s have just been on the phone wondering when you're gonna move on?;)

Yup. The London property market is an economic cultural and social bubble ready to go
Not at the high end it isn't. There's no shortage of rich people who may need to leave the country of their birth for a more stable environment where they don't ask too many questions.

Reckon the car is included with this? http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60476603.html Would be a deal breaker for me.
Awful mobile reception about ten years ago around there. The queen owns vast stretches of land and wouldn't put masts up. Billionaires and builders nuts wandering around their gardens and out into the streets trying to get reception! All those houses have private masts on the roof now! The queen may of relented a bit now.

Not sure what you mean by toppy but lots of footballers in the prem around London who could afford that sadly.

If they are late 20'/early 30's
They can afford it but most are too thick to realise it's a better investment than bling n cars n holidays n big bottles of champagne n tattoos n clothes.

Will they not get a mortgage rather than paying cash?
Oooooh one mentioned has had a few mortgages on his house........

Last edited:
Last edited:
nah very few in the 17 million stakes for a property

5 or 6 million max

Loads of footballers on 100k a week nowadays. If you look at the bonuses the big clubs pay out most will be on 30k or so more a week on those. Signing on fee every time they move or extend. Probably nearer 150k a week with that and incentives.

Then add on your sponsorship or endorsements.

Be a few dozen of players who are earning 40-50 million in 5 years who could afford that.

Loads of footballers on 100k a week nowadays. If you look at the bonuses the big clubs pay out most will be on 30k or so more a week on those. Signing on fee every time they move or extend. Probably nearer 150k a week with that and incentives.

Then add on your sponsorship or endorsements.

Be a few dozen of players who are earning 40-50 million in 5 years who could afford that.

No they are not..100k a week is 5 million a year.

They are left with half that after agents fees, tax etc.
So say with some endorsements left with 3 million.

It would take them 5 to 6 years earnings to afford a place like that and that's not counting having to live.

I know a few footballers houses around my way and they are in the million to 3 million bracket.

Probably only half a dozen players who have the capital to buy something 15 million plus.

Brad friedel used to rent my mates house for 9k a month with spurs paying half

I was talking at a mate last night and he mentioned a huge house called Theydon Towers that Harry Kane looked at buying and he struggled to get the finance together. It's an 8 million quid house
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48700934.html

Last time I posted this story it crashed the thread.
A certain manager of ours who supriseingly got us to wembley was refused a mortgage because the lender was realistic enough to know the big bucks would be shorterm. It turned out to be correct, my mother was part of the lawyers who tried to help him.

No they are not..100k a week is 5 million a year.

They are left with half that after agents fees, tax etc.
So say with some endorsements left with 3 million.

It would take them 5 to 6 years earnings to afford a place like that and that's not counting having to live.

I know a few footballers houses around my way and they are in the million to 3 million bracket.

Probably only half a dozen players who have the capital to buy something 15 million plus.
There'll be nigh on half a dozen at Chelsea

Last time I posted this story it crashed the thread.
A certain manager of ours who supriseingly got us to wembley was refused a mortgage because the lender was realistic enough to know the big bucks would be shorterm. It turned out to be correct, my mother was part of the lawyers who tried to help him.

Wonder what Malcolm Crosby is up to now?

David Luiz, Hazard, Costa, Fabregas and players of that ilk could comfortably. More comfortably than i can afford my gaffe.

Ronaldo at Man Utd had a 8.5 million gaffe before his real move.
All transient. Absolutely no private banker would advocate lumping 20m quid on a highly fluctuating asset man.

Hiw much do you reckon Luiz has net worth?

Back