Rightmove Voyeurism

Just came on to post that. It’s class. Bigger garden would be nice, but overall the house is a cross between new & clean & crisp & a bit of personality in there
As the delicious Kirsty Alsopp keeps telling me, every house has a compromise. That said, and I do not really know the area, how much more would that house be with a garden 3x as large?
Like you I do think internally it is great. Beach just a short stroll away as well. Wish the gaffer was not so set on staying where she is. There really are some nice properties around at the minute.
Edit: I was mixing Cleadon with Whitburn. It isn't a short stroll to the beach is it. Less keen now but still a beautiful house.

Last edited:
As the delicious Kirsty Alsopp keeps telling me, every house has a compromise. That said, and I do not really know the area, how much more would that house be with a garden 3x as large?
Like you I do think internally it is great. Beach just a short stroll away as well. Wish the gaffer was not so set on staying where she is. There really are some nice properties around at the minute.
Edit: I was mixing Cleadon with Whitburn. It isn't a short stroll to the beach is it. Less keen now but still a beautiful house.
25/30min walk?

I’ve not seen many, or any houses up for sale above this asking price like. Looks like the one next door has a bit more land.

Last edited:

Back