Rightmove Voyeurism

Didn't even know it was there til I was searching for afternoon tea places for our lass and her mates. Looks spot on like.

You'd be fuming if you were expecting a nice little wander to the cathedral. :lol:

Been there a couple of times, but it's not worth that money and it's no way Durham, it's in Newbottle.

Nirvana, Chester-Le-Street
Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!
Another Chester Le st
Nice but needs a bit modernising inside

I've seen that before but it's an odd location. If I was spending over a million pounds on a house, I wouldn't be buying one next to the Avenues.

I think I've stumbled upon some kind of ski chalet / Chinese temple / bordello.

That is bizarre mind. I'm not sure about the real sand flooring. My dog would dig holes in it :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindisfarne Close, Jesmond - Sanderson Young
Know its a posh area but for nearly a mill I would want something more
Seems a bit odd that one. Some bits very spacious, like the big landings and the extra living room off the main bedroom, but then you have one really tiny bedroom with a bed and shelves. There is a PC crammed on a desk under the stairs, so no space for a study and a small strip of paving slabs around the back as all the land, nothing alive or green.

It looks typical of a plot that has come from dividing up another property and the biggest house they could get planning permission for plonked on it. A lot seems for show, big drive as you come to it, no garden out the back.

I think I've stumbled upon some kind of ski chalet / Chinese temple / bordello.

This has been a lengthy thread with a few strange houses, but my nomination for the best ‘WTF?’ house goes to you for that find! The beach room and the gold floor bathroom are something quite special.

Last edited:

Back