Rightmove Voyeurism

Imagine the f***ing spiders you’ll get in that thing.

never mind the spiders, i know that area fairly well. there's loads of snakes, goannas, lizards water dragons and any other reptile you could think of (mostly harmless). you'll be sharing it with all of them.

Love the look of the location, and what you said about the wildlife sounds fantastic. The shed looks great and I like the look of the little wooden house too. The main house looks awful.

we used to stay at a little hotel/motel just around the corner. there was this huge goanna that meandered around the place looking for food. we had to rescue it one day as it had got into the kitchen bin and was walking around with a plastic bag around it's neck... 😬

also saw the biggest snake i've ever seen, a 5 metre diamond python sunbathing across the road.

we used to stay at a little hotel/motel just around the corner. there was this huge goanna that meandered around the place looking for food. we had to rescue it one day as it had got into the kitchen bin and was walking around with a plastic bag around it's neck... 😬

also saw the biggest snake i've ever seen, a 5 metre diamond python sunbathing across the road.
5 metre? Had it been run over?

5 metre? Had it been run over?

it's a really quiet area so not much traffic. it was blistering hot as well. we were on a bike ride and the lead rider nearly hit it. once it saw us it moved off the road into the bush. i tried to take a video but it wasn't that great. i'll see if i can find it

We took a serious look at this former police station before opting - today, accepted bid - for a more conventional house in the Peak District. The cells offer quirky Airbnb potential. But in the end, didn't fancy Wales or the fact that most of the decor would have to be changed.

We took a serious look at this former police station before opting - today, accepted bid - for a more conventional house in the Peak District. The cells offer quirky Airbnb potential. But in the end, didn't fancy Wales or the fact that most of the decor would have to be changed.

Good luck in the new pad.

Back