Rightmove Voyeurism

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Epping, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Why are there no curtains? Just curious!

2. Goat Eyes

Goat Eyes Striker

Nice living if you can knock 1 a quarter.

3. No idea.. you do get a lot compared to my area once you get out there .

Huge building programme along that corridor

Nah.. too far east for that.. some great places near Stansted on the market too. Lovely villages

As it happens how about this on freehold.. near that house

It's tempting me..

Check out this commercial property on Rightmove!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    HellsBells likes this.
  4. Epping likes this.
  5. Good questions...

Here is a snippet from Kelvedon Parish Council:

In October 2001 Coggeshall, Feering and Kelvedon suffered from significant flooding.
    In 2006 we commissioned a study to explore whether a scheme would be viable for the villages.
    Since then, in May 2012 and February 2014 the villages have experienced further flooding.
    The study demonstrated that the cost-benefit ratio for this area was low, resulting in options which were too expensive to fund through Flood Defence Grant in Aid (FDGiA) money.
    The study highlighted the need to complete a hydrological model of Robin’s Brook, a “Main River” under our jurisdiction before considering a future scheme.
    This work was completed in 2013 allowing us to do further investigation.

Looking at the map 'Robin's Brook' is a boundary on the east of the property...risky?

JJH likes this.
  6. riffraff

riffraff Striker

Sell your house n property empire n buy em both. Mebbes sell some land at the far end of the house garden and pub garden to a builder. Sorted.

Good work. Epping hold the property empire sale.

sedling likes this.
  7. njmackem

njmackem Winger

My target is to knock out 2 a month. Granted not all at that price range... but 25 deals by years end and I'll do Christmas in Sunderland to celebrate.

JJH and Goat Eyes like this.
  8. EchoMan

EchoMan Winger

Asset Appreciating Asset

9. njmackem

njmackem Winger

It's vacant for a start, and secluded with no street lights in the vicinity. That and the fact that a lot of rich white folk out here don't do curtains.

Ginger John likes this.
  10. EchoMan

EchoMan Winger

Have you seen the price of made to measure curtains man

njmackem and Ginger John like this.
  11. Goat Eyes

Goat Eyes Striker

Best of luck. Aye I was meaning one of those a quarter plus your smaller ones.

12. Selling it cheap because the owners were sick of being robbed by shotgun wielding Pikeys

13. I'd love to but I'm realistic.. happy where I am but would like more apace

14. MackneyHackem

MackneyHackem Midfield

Looks piping hot and full of horses imo.

15. DaveH

DaveH Striker

Jasper and HABA87 like this.
  16. HABA87

HABA87 Winger

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

17. monkeytassle

monkeytassle Striker

Ginger John likes this.
  18. I love that street! One a bit further down was on the other side of the road was up for sale a while back and it had two massive bay windows with stunning views of the Cathedral. Sadly I didn't have a spare million kicking about to buy it though.