Rightmove Voyeurism

It's been for sale for years that and been reduced a few times. Don't know what's wrong with it as in a good location just off Durham road. Most semis round here take a couple of weeks if that to sell.

There’s something weird going on with it. Was listed a while back with a pool and bar at 600k. They seem to be in a separate part of the house or annexe type thing and that’s not included in the sale this time round.

It's been for sale for years that and been reduced a few times. Don't know what's wrong with it as in a good location just off Durham road. Most semis round here take a couple of weeks if that to sell.
Something must be amiss with it. Seems too cheap which I suppose is always a red flag.

There’s something weird going on with it. Was listed a while back with a pool and bar at 600k. They seem to be in a separate part of the house or annexe type thing and that’s not included in the sale this time round.

Can't remember the pool. Definitely something big for how long it's been on.

Can't remember the pool. Definitely something big for how long it's been on.

It says 2003, but the pictures on there are from when it was listed earlier in the year. The pool and bar bits aren’t included this time hence the big reduction.

Be weird as owt having someone’s pool attached to your house if that is the case…
No building regs / approval for the loft conversion. Strictly speaking it's a three bedroom house.
Aye the number of bedrooms has varied wildly in its listings and in the agents descriptions.

Last edited:

It says 2003, but the pictures on there are from when it was listed earlier in the year. The pool and bar bits aren’t included this time hence the big reduction.

Be weird as owt having someone’s pool attached to your house if that is the case…

Aye the number of bedrooms has varied wildly in its listings and in the agents descriptions.

That is so weird. Is it all where the garage is?

My in-laws house is right on a track.
I suppose it depends how busy the line is but even just staying with them for a weekend it's amazing how quickly you get used to trains passing

My brother lived in a flat about 10ft away from a train line (his gable end was the boundary) for years with nee bother. When he moved to a new house that was nowhere near a train line he couldn't get a decent night's kip for months.

It says there’s no building regs for the loft conversion. Can’t see that being an absolute deal breaker.

The back garden is canny, the rest made my eyes bleed.
WHat I was about to post. I was feeling stressed just looking at the pictures of the other bits, just a chaos of colour everywhere and stuff everywhere. Then the garden and that sheltered patio on the last bit is really nice. I think if I bought it, I'd be camping out until I got one normal room. I hate the grey everywhere houses but I think I prefer them to that.

Good job by the estate agent on the random blurring out though. On picture 2 I thought was it a topless statue/lampstand, but there is one where it looks like a giant Eeyore sitting in a bedroom chair and that is fine, but the reflection of it has the face blurred out.

Lot to like about this, especially location, but I still think it needs a lot of updating. I don't understand how you can have three bathrooms and no stand alone shower.
A touch close to the neighbours but otherwise lovely.

Last edited:
this house is just about opposite my place. the bloke who lives there is a builder and has fully renovated it over the last 5 or so years. they've done a cracking job though possibly over capitalised on it.

Sold for $3.385 million which is more than i thought it would go for. they're selling as they're getting divorced as the wifey is an alchy apparently and a bit of a nightmare. she reckoned she wasn't going to take less than 4 mill, but there's no way they were going to get that.

Back