Rightmove Voyeurism

This one's a bit special.
Lovely those. However a strange concern I always have with places surrounded by lots of greenery is bigger spiders, anyone else afraid of them this much too? :lol:

I lived in Australia and they never bothered me so I doubt anything the Lakes has to throw at me will be an issue. :lol:
I always remember staying in some huts up in Queensland. I wandered up to the wash block one morning and through the mirror was broken with hairline cracks running over it. Got washed, then jumped back in surprise as I put the first of my contact lenses in and realised the cracks were the legs of a massive huntsman spider. I knew they were harmless but the bloke next to me was pissing himself laughing at my sudden jump as it came into focus.

In my house, my daughter loves all animals and since being about 4, has always been the one to pick up anything to put out. Was always quite funny to see this tiny little girl walk up and scoop up big spiders.

Scene with the horses head in The Godfather filmed here. If anyone’s got a spare £70m

Sly Stallones house up for sale as well.

Last edited:
They only seem to like two colours:

£45K for a telephone box 😳

That phone box is another property without a floorplan. When will estate agents learn?

Round House:

One just full of things I hate 😂

Odd things like a caravan style dining area and gold swan taps

Round House:

I imagine 50/60 years ago that bottom one would have been big ballin’

Round House:

Middle one is a show home for the Range?

Round House:

That middle one is like a piss take with all the stupid signs and flags

Back