Rightmove Voyeurism

I really don't understand what is going on with that house. Each bedroom has an ensuite (2 with a bath), then there's an additional 2 bathrooms and an additional 2 toilets.

So 9 toilets, 7 showers and 4 baths for a 5 bedroom house.

Then such a big house has a small lounge that is open plan with a dining room and looks cluttered. Then there's a random study between the lounger and kitchen. The "snooker room" is the biggest in the entire house. The only part of it I actually like is the sun room.

It's bizarre. What's with the railings splitting up the main living area? They look weird. The main bathroom looks huge.

That is the racecourse ground that Durham Uni use, Durham City’s ground in the next field down.
Cheers mate, just shows what a tit @buster is on a very nice thread.

That house has a lot more appeal knowing some of the great cricket played there. Think Billy Root was there 3 seasons ago for a uni side.

Cheers mate, just shows what a tit @buster is on a very nice thread.

That house has a lot more appeal knowing some of the great cricket played there. Think Billy Root was there 3 seasons ago for a uni side.
It’s a lovely ground and a lovely place but it’s nee way near as nice as Ashbrooke cricket club on West Lawn and then Whitburn blows them all away, beautiful ground but the new houses overlooking it are crap.

I really don't understand what is going on with that house. Each bedroom has an ensuite (2 with a bath), then there's an additional 2 bathrooms and an additional 2 toilets.

So 9 toilets, 7 showers and 4 baths for a 5 bedroom house.

Then such a big house has a small lounge that is open plan with a dining room and looks cluttered. Then there's a random study between the lounger and kitchen. The "snooker room" is the biggest in the entire house. The only part of it I actually like is the sun room.
It is a bit like the one a day or two ago that didn’t look like it worked.

I think some people sit down with a tick list of must have things, but give no thought to living or the remaining space. En-suit everywhere, tick, dressing room, tick, island in the kitchen, tick, wine room, tick, etc.

There are so many houses on here where the house has been sliced up so many daft ways to crowbar stuff in, it just becomes a mess with the rooms to live in being much smaller than they need to be. It does seem that dressing rooms is the in thing, often at the sacrifice of a good chunk of the upstairs. I do wonder how many of these massive wardrobes are actually full of clothes.

Similar. Stuff she's not worn for years. And the shoes. I have about 5 pairs all for various activities. She has I'm guessing something like 100 and wears about 4 pairs regularly
Pfttt amateur, mine has admitted to owning 250 pairs of shoes but this did not include boots. This admission was only made after I constructed 2 floor to ceiling double wardrobes fully shelved out with sliding shelves so she could actually see what shoes she had.
To be fair she does have some killer high heels, stilettoes, which she can walk in so not all bad. :D

This one's a bit special.

This one's a bit special.

I love that first one.

Logon or register to see this image
I see a lot of bathrooms with shower cubicles with fairly deep trays in them, even in fully tiled bathrooms. What’s the story there, are they just really popular or is there some plumbing issue/requirement for them?
this one is mental.

normal Semi on edge of Romford... tiki bar and nightcub

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66451949.html

just noticed the tele coming out the ceiling in one of the bedrooms..

bloke must have had too much time on his hands
Definitely a swingers club 😂

Last edited:

Back