Rightmove Voyeurism

This is a terrific house, though the pictures and current look of some of the rooms don't do it justice.

Box of donuts if you can name the current owner.
Cruise? His Aussie ex Mrs? Pfieffer? On looking at the outside pic I thought it was the one ower Ham Common way that both were sniffing around about 10-15yrs back.
Jagger? Ronnie Wood? Townsend? The aging rock gods love it ower that way and they’ll all have a few properties.
I don't think so.

It's a couple, both well known in their own right through sport.

One of them is a multiple Olympic gold medal winner.
Aaaaaarrrrhhhh. Should’ve read on.
By the Thames. I don’t know who those two rowing fellers are with? Or Daley Thompson. The diving lad? Oooohhhh I dunno.

Last edited:

Cruise? His Aussie ex Mrs? Pfieffer? On looking at the outside pic I thought it was the one ower Ham Common way that both were sniffing around about 10-15yrs back.
Jagger? Ronnie Wood? Townsend? The aging rock gods love it ower that way and they’ll all have a few properties.

Aaaaaarrrrhhhh. Should’ve read on.
By the Thames. I don’t know who those two rowing fellers are with? Or Daley Thompson. The diving lad? Oooohhhh I dunno.
It's water related but not on the river...

I’d like to make it clear I don’t have a dressing room let alone an island!
Could you get a shed and a box for a taste of the good life?
Exterior lovely. Interior stinks of footballer.
I was thinking that. I’d spend some time de-modernising it and making it more of a home. Less marble, perhaps a bit less open. The study is a real shame. Some nice quality wood there, but too OTT. Perhaps when it has aged a few decades it might look ok, but looks like they have tried too hard.

The layout is odd too. Come out the gym and you have a small shower room, but why when there 6 bathrooms upstairs to go with the 6 bedrooms? You have that and a pantry splitting up the utility room, needing a small hallway to join them together. If you are heading to the cinema room you have to come out of there, through the kitchen, through the snug, through another funny little hallway, that has only been created so there could be a wine store. A store that is not needed because there is a wine cellar too.

Upstairs you have a dressing room (with an island), bigger than any of the bedrooms.

It is like they had ideas of all the rooms they wanted and forced them in, rather than looking at what was a nice house and deciding how to make it work for them.

Last edited:
I don't think so.

It's a couple, both well known in their own right through sport.

One of them is a multiple Olympic gold medal winner.
Ben Ainsley and Georgie Thompson?

Just seen someone has correctly guessed too.

On a related note, I follow Gabby Logan on instagram, her and her ex rugby player husband seem to have a class house!

Last edited:

I really don't understand what is going on with that house. Each bedroom has an ensuite (2 with a bath), then there's an additional 2 bathrooms and an additional 2 toilets.

So 9 toilets, 7 showers and 4 baths for a 5 bedroom house.

Then such a big house has a small lounge that is open plan with a dining room and looks cluttered. Then there's a random study between the lounger and kitchen. The "snooker room" is the biggest in the entire house. The only part of it I actually like is the sun room.

Back