Rightmove Voyeurism

Might put in a cheeky £500k bid for this one.

I know they’re very unfashionable but that’s a house that the brown furniture and swirly carpets really suit. Pic 7: you’d want to eat your Christmas dinner at that table on that carpet by that clock with a fire in that fireplace. Well cosy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know they’re very unfashionable but that’s a house that the brown furniture and swirly carpets really suit. Pic 7: you’d want to eat your Christmas dinner at that table on that carpet by that clock with a fire in that fireplace. Well cosy.
Nah, that fireplace has to go - the red brick surround that is - along with the carpets. :p I'll post photos once I've moved in.

I love the fact that they are using rugs but they need to be BIGGER!

Beyond strange that, if you were building that why wouldn't you just move it 3 miles out into the sticks?
Why would you build an Art Deco house where there are no other similar property types anywhere near you? I could imagine it right on the coast somewhere where Art Deco architecture can be common, but what were the planners thinking agreeing to that there?!?

Logon or register to see this image

That is indeed pretty odd
There doesn't seem to be any sort of screen around the shower, surely if it has any sort of pressure that is going to splash all over the floor and edge of the carpet.

That fully open thing does seem daft. I had a shower late last night just before going to bed. Left the bathroom window open a bit and headed into my cool and not humid bedroom. Bedrooms that get hot and steamy from a shower must be horrible.

There doesn't seem to be any sort of screen around the shower, surely if it has any sort of pressure that is going to splash all over the floor and edge of the carpet.

That fully open thing does seem daft. I had a shower late last night just before going to bed. Left the bathroom window open a bit and headed into my cool and not humid bedroom. Bedrooms that get hot and steamy from a shower must be horrible.

The sinks in the cupboard are weird too. If you use the loo in the night, you'll have to try and not trip over the shower tray then fumble about in the cupboard to wash your hands.

Bizarre en-suite in the master bedroom 🤷‍♀️

Quite a bonny area with the rolling hills view mind

50 shades of grey table in picture 20
Love that house personally but the lack of garden/grass for that price is just not good enough

Last edited:
Very eclectic.

Grove Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1
What a strangely decorated place
Don’t mind this...

Not blown away but the garden is class

Last edited:
don't mind this either (there's a few similar for sale on the same plot, obviously just been built). anyone live in wynyard or know what it's like to live there...?

My dad does. As you’d expect, quiet. He was saying a few round him have gone on for sale lately and been snapped up within a week

Back