Rightmove Voyeurism

Anyone got a link to that odd big million+ pound house stuck onto an industrial estate? Perhaps consett way? I've been struggling to find it.
Ignore that, found it. Doesn't look like it sold. I wonder why?!

Last edited:
Anyone got a link to that odd big million+ pound house stuck onto an industrial estate? Perhaps consett way? I've been struggling to find it.

This has been on here before. It’s just outside Bishop Auckland near the football ground.

Though while looking, I found this. That seems pretty cheap for 7 bedrooms
This has been on here before. It’s just outside Bishop Auckland near the football ground.
I know, I'd been trying to find it after chatting at work about odd houses. It made me realise one thing this forum is lacking, the ability to search within a thread. Quite frustrating when you know what you want is there somewhere in the 215 pages.

Well played to @Epping for starting this one. At the minute I seem to check Pure Football, and find doom & gloom. Check Covid and see positive stats, doom, gloom and madness. Politics which takes doom, gloom and madness to a whole new level. All full off silly arguments, then this interesting and polite thread. The most contentious comment on here is "Not to my taste, I'd have to redecorate throughout".

Last edited:

I know, I'd been trying to find it after chatting at work about odd houses. It made me realise one thing this forum is lacking, the ability to search within a thread. Quite frustrating when you know what you want is there somewhere in the 215 pages.

Well played to @Epping for starting this one. At the minute I seem to check Pure Football, and find doom & gloom. Check Covid and see positive stats, doom, gloom and madness. Politics which takes doom, gloom and madness to a whole new level. All full off silly arguments, then this interesting and polite thread. The most contentious comment on here is "Not to my taste, I'd have to redecorate throughout".
You can search within a thread. Just to the right of the search box there's a drop down which defaults to everywhere. Click it and choose "This thread" as the search scope.

Beyond strange that, if you were building that why wouldn't you just move it 3 miles out into the sticks?

Wonder if it's in the arse end of nowhere? 🤔

and

I want the bed in picture 16 😎

Also the cat on picture 11 cracked me up 😂

The people in the thatched cottage opposite where I used to live had a shaving mirror on the windowsill. Burned the house down.
Seen a few brown mark arcs on bedroom wall paper ower the years when fitting new wardrobes for people.

Now that I like. Is the Cross Keys still open?

Last edited:
Very eclectic.

Grove Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1
Sure the junk in there is worth a lot of money, but when it's gone, I think that would be a really nice place.
There's probably a couple of pieces I like but there's just too much of it.

Wonder if it's in the arse end of nowhere? 🤔

and

I want the bed in picture 16 😎

Also the cat on picture 11 cracked me up 😂
That first one is odd. Looks like two houses stuck together, one owned by an old lady. If you are having a meal in the big lounge/diner and want to use the big nice kitchen, then you take the food out of there, through the utility room, past the other kitchen and into the lounge.

Back