Rightmove Voyeurism

Detached but none of your own space at each side of the house, and a garage across the road? Nah.
Actual access looks problematic as you have to navigate Glebe Drive which is little more than a bcak lane . Google maps is from 2012 and didnt go past the end of Glebe Drive

Jesus Christ!

I know @RestlessNatives loves words on things 😁
Bastard 😂

Recently discovered the house I grew up in was for sale, it didn’t look anything like this when I was a kid, the only form of heating we had was a coal fire in the back room and an electric fire in the front.

Recently discovered the house I grew up in was for sale, it didn’t look anything like this when I was a kid, the only form of heating we had was a coal fire in the back room and an electric fire in the front.
They’ve done that nice mind. Like that.

I grew up along the road from you in Hillside!

I really like that. Wasn’t expecting it to be so nice from the outside.

Very nice that. Love their style.

Jesus Christ!

I know @RestlessNatives loves words on things 😁
Literally Jesus Christ in with you, don’t mind a cross on the wall but that’s the real deal 👍

Back