Rightmove Voyeurism

Quirky little house around the corner from Mumbai Silk.

That’s been done out nice for the space they have.
Check out this 4 bedroom character property for sale on Rightmove

Like this, although some of the rooms aren’t the biggest.
Lovely. Bet the floors creak like fuck though.

Last edited:
Had my eye on this house for ages, now it’s under offer, devvaz.

Westoe Village, South Shields

Always wanted to live in Westoe villagesince I was a nipper. Parking not ideal for this one that’s the only thing puts me off, as well as not being able to afford it yet!

Always wanted to live in Westoe villagesince I was a nipper. Parking not ideal for this one that’s the only thing puts me off, as well as not being able to afford it yet!
Beautiful finish on that mind

That is very nice.

Kitchen not quite to my taste but otherwise very nice. More garden than you would expect for a house like that.

Check out this 4 bedroom detached house for sale on Rightmove

There's something about this one I really like. They've taken an average house and rethought the space in a really interesting way. I love the colour and proper lived-in vibe as well.
I like that proper 70s style massive house plants are back in fashion
Lot to like about that one. I'm not a fan of open plan but using the book case as a divider is a decent compromise.
Needs a lot of updating but worth it for the views.

Last edited:
Check out this 4 bedroom detached house for sale on Rightmove

There's something about this one I really like. They've taken an average house and rethought the space in a really interesting way. I love the colour and proper lived-in vibe as well.
I like that proper 70s style massive house plants are back in fashion
Only one reception room, I’m out.
Lot to like about that one. I'm not a fan of open plan but using the book case as a divider is a decent compromise.
Needs a lot of updating but worth it for the views.
Need one helluva tin of paint to put the outside reet.

Me too. I think if I were moving back to the north east, I’d be tempted to look out that way. Some lovely houses.
Aye. That’s a beauty. I could be tempted by owt like that mind.Always intended to end up on Portuguese-Spanish or French-Spanish borders but brexit seems to have put paid to that. It’s either Ashbooke, Seaburn, Roker, Seaham, Bolton, Whitburn, Durham, SE Coast, West Durham or Wear/Tees/Tyne Dales.
Are their still sheepshgging supporters club buses on from out west of the a19?

Last edited:
Aye. That’s a beauty. I could be tempted by owt like that mind.Always intended to end up on Portuguese-Spanish or French-Spanish borders but brexit seems to have put paid to that. It’s either Ashbooke, Seaburn, Roker, Seaham, Bolton, Whitburn, Durham, SE Coast, West Durham or Wear/Tees/Tyne Dales.
Are their still sheepshgging supporters club buses on from out west of the a19?
I’d rule Bolton out if I was you marra.

I don’t think it’s Arsenal. It’s South London. I drive past some of the huge houses where the Arsenal lot live. I’ll have a look on Rightmove and post some.

They’re all on this road I think.

Camlet Way, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire

If you look there are penthouse flats for £2m.
I worked round there years ago. Robbie Keane lived round the corner. Only place I’ve worked in the SE where the train station was empty no matter what time you used it. I got the impression no one “worked” for a living.
A house had been built opposite on a corner plot with basically no back garden, it had a swimming pool in the front garden and a rotary washing dryer thingy next to it. Looked awful.

This is a really nice house and really good value for money
Different colour scheme, your own furniture, plants etc and it’d be a cracker.

If that had a little bit of outside space it’d be spot on for a single lad who can’t stop in.

Last edited:

If that had a little bit of outside space it’d be spot on for a single lad who can’t stop in.
Wow indeed. Be ower many mags around though.

Last edited:
Check out this 4 bedroom character property for sale on Rightmove

Like this, although some of the rooms aren’t the biggest.
White Hart Lane! WTF?
About 20 yrs ago I transported two big boxes of SE football progs that the Spurs n Arsenal prog freaks in my then London local bought on eBay from a London spurs/Watford fan who lived out west of Durham somewhere. Hmmmm.

I got to keep the non spurs n Arsenal ones. Flogged the England ones on eBay and ended up giving the other London club ones to the regulars bairns and donating the rest to a prog collecting society secretary iirc.
The England ones included one for a hush hush friendly that Robson arranged with a non league side prior to Italia90. The lad collected in person and gasped when he leafed through and saw it,hed barely glanced at the others. He couldn’t get away quick enough. Schoolboy error on my behalf I believe.

Stunning house that, love it.

What is that wall on the left side of the garde? Back of someone’s house or just a wall?
Reidy n Micky Gray country I believe?
Can you recommend me a suit of armour tailor? I’d need it to live there.
Antique dealers get em made out of Heinz beans cans. They sell to sellers of very old properties to put in their houses for the craic.

Last edited:
I don't know where to start:

This is one of the worst bath/bedroom things I've seen. I can't imagine it being pleasant laying in bed while a partner drops his guts about four feet away from my head 🤢

Back