Rightmove Voyeurism

It does have planning permission to be made into 3 storeys. Still very tight but much better. I assume it would be the place for someone working to stay a few nights during the week while the family are wherever they are.
There’s a few places like it dotted around central London. There’ll always be rich blokes workIng late so they’ll not make it home to Hampshire or Wiltshire to see their wife n bairns. No hotel credit card bills accidentally opened by the Mrs either. Cheap at twice the price.

There’s a few places like it dotted around central London. There’ll always be rich blokes workIng late so they’ll not make it home to Hampshire or Wiltshire to see their wife n bairns. No hotel credit card bills accidentally opened by the Mrs either. Cheap at twice the price.
Plenty live a lot further afield. Scotland, Ireland, France, Spain etc not uncommon. These are 3 night a week pads.

Just exchanged.

Taken 7 months.

Windowboards getting on my tits already.
I’d only fit bifold doors in a house I was selling or in one with aircon.
Nice house otherwise.
What’s the building next door to the Shoffice? Looks like a 60s school extension or health centre? Is it just their work from home place?

Which branch does it come into London Bridge on? Bexleyheath, Sidcup, the one closest the river? Or is it further around to Bromley way?

There’s a godawful tendency for sellers to show guitars in ads now. As if they’re saying to viewers “it’s a nice area but we’re still a bit alternative around here ynar! a bit rock n roll”.

Last edited:
Windowboards getting on my tits already.
I’d only fit bifold doors in a house I was selling or in one with aircon.
Nice house otherwise.
What’s the building next door to the Shoffice? Looks like a 60s school extension or health centre? Is it just their work from home place?

Which branch does it come into London Bridge on? Bexleyheath, Sidcup, the one closest the river? Or is it further around to Bromley way?

There’s a godawful tendency for sellers to show guitars in ads now. As if they’re saying to viewers “it’s a nice area but we’re still a bit alternative around here ynar! a bit rock n roll”.
It's got air con like which is perfect. The red brick building? That's the garage. Just never got rendered.

It's on the Orpington line. Between Chislehurst and Orpington.

It's got air con like which is perfect. The red brick building? That's the garage. Just never got rendered.

It's on the Orpington line. Between Chislehurst and Orpington.

What sort of aircon mate?

Been putting a ducted system in ours so very little on show, assume similar?
That is some of the worst decor I've ever seen.

Eyesight may have been iffy while decorating.

Last edited:

Back