Rightmove Voyeurism

That is like nothing I've ever seen.
Check out this property for sale on Rightmove!

I absolutely adore some of the features in this one.

I absolutely adore some of the features in this one.
I refer to our stairwell as an Atrium as that’s what it is and our lass plays fuck when I say it.(she’s from Marley pots)To be honest that’s a true Atrium in that link and it looks class.
That's some staircase !
That’s sort of the knock off effect we created on our house.But it’s just that,a knock off effect.

one thing I’ve learned from building houses for the rich and wealthy of the north east is that the house revolves around the staircase/Atrium and the kitchen/orangery.

Millions of rooms Etc is frightfully droll.Big open impressive spaces is what commands top dollar.

Last edited:
I refer to our stairwell as an Atrium as that’s what it is and our lass plays fuck when I say it.(she’s from Marley pots)To be honest that’s a true Atrium in that link and it looks class.

That’s sort of the knock off effect we created on our house.But it’s just that,a knock off effect.

one thing I’ve learned from building houses for the rich and wealthy of the north east is that the house revolves around the staircase/Atrium and the kitchen/orangery.

Millions of rooms Etc is frightfully droll.Big open impressive spaces is what commands top dollar.
Disagree. Usable space and views.

I’ve pulled houses down /to bits to do away with corridors and daft little rooms and areas doing nothing all to massive effect.
Pakistani taxi drivers are the only ones who brag about how many bedrooms their houses have,it’s all about open expansive “wow” factor up here mate at the upper end of the market.
I've just bought a house with a huge kitchen/living room with a bifokd window wall. Will knock that through and use some of the massive hallway that is wasted.

I’ve pulled houses down /to bits to do away with corridors and daft little rooms and areas doing nothing all to massive effect.
Pakistani taxi drivers are the only ones who brag about how many bedrooms their houses have,it’s all about open expansive “wow” factor up here mate at the upper end of the market.
Agreed. I've worked with high end clients and it's all about the show to them. The bigger space the better.

I've just bought a house with a huge kitchen/living room with a bifokd window wall. Will knock that through and use some of the massive hallway that is wasted.
The pic you put up on here of said house looks really nice.

google crttal windows I think they look the business in period properties.I have a contact in the north west who is a fraction of the price of “crittal” for the same effect.
Agreed. I've worked with high end clients and it's all about the show to them. The bigger space the better.
I’m just a suddicker who’s built a kip for myself in sunderland but I’ve copied that ethos of those I’ve worked for with poke.
Staircase and kitchen/orangey is everying in a house

Last edited:

google crttal windows I think they look the business in period properties.I have a contact in the north west who is a fraction of the price of “crittal” for the same effect.

I’m just a suddicker who’s built a kip for myself in sunderland but I’ve copied that ethos of those I’ve worked for with poke.
Thx mate. Think I might extend that out also.

For sale in Sunderland with planning permission for a boutique hotel with bar and restaurant
It’s an absolute bargain

if I win the lottery I’d spend a couple of million getting it up to scratch and stop there for years to come.It would take a lot of money on that scale to get it right.

I know someone who paid early 3 times that much for a kip in Newcastle and it’s not in the same league.

One of my LinkedIn contacts works for Crittal. When he finds a post of someone say they’ve fitted Crittal, he jumps on the post and points out that they’re not!

One of my LinkedIn contacts works for Crittal. When he finds a post of someone say they’ve fitted Crittal, he jumps on the post and points out that they’re not!
They have bought the trade name everyone has used for years.
If they didn’t come the kernt with their prices then everyone would gravitate to them automatically .

It’s like putting hoover into google

They have bought the trade name everyone has used for years.
If they didn’t come the kernt with their prices then everyone would gravitate to them automatically .

It’s like putting hoover into google
True. They do look good mind. Never specified them myself but I imagine they use thermalite glass to achieve the double glazing?

True. They do look good mind. Never specified them myself but I imagine they use thermalite glass to achieve the double glazing?
Fuck knars,they seem to achieve the U value no probs.

only come back I’ve had is when they are on an enclosed fire escaped ie a 3 story building.An email or two to B.C seems to do the trick regards getting around that etc.

Fuck knars,they seem to achieve the U value no probs.

only come back I’ve had is when they are on an enclosed fire escaped ie a 3 story building.An email or two to B.C seems to do the trick regards getting around that etc.
I normally ask our sister company about glass. The lad who I ask always goes into shitloads of details as if I’m interested anarl. Have to listen to him for about 15 minutes until he tells me the name of the glass to order!

For sale in Sunderland with planning permission for a boutique hotel with bar and restaurant
Fantastic place...so much to love about it but would take some serious cash to do up.
Agree if I was wanting to show wealth then large hallway,staircase and kitchen/diner. Don't see point in having 10 bedrooms when there's only four in family. A gym/pool plus a large study would be on the list. House would need to be somewhere offering outstanding views plus atleast 20 acres.

Last edited:

Back