Rightmove Voyeurism

It has to be a footballer’s house who’s moved on from Liverpool or Everton
Probably.

I think walking into a place like that, your first thought is "ooh, this is posh", but to live in it looks like a cold lifeless echo chamber. It might work for a hotel or spa reception but just doesn't look like somewhere where I would want to live.

I really don't like those polished marble tiles a lot of people are going for. You must be forever having to polish them because every footprint is going to show. Add a dog or children into a house like that and it must look awful.

Probably.

I think walking into a place like that, your first thought is "ooh, this is posh", but to live in it looks like a cold lifeless echo chamber. It might work for a hotel or spa reception but just doesn't look like somewhere where I would want to live.

I really don't like those polished marble tiles a lot of people are going for. You must be forever having to polish them because every footprint is going to show. Add a dog or children into a house like that and it must look awful.
How does it look like an echo chamber

Really like this. On the door step practically .
Might have a cheeky viewing.Wonder if they keep all the paintings in with sale

I’ve always loved Burn Hall, would make a nice wedding venue licence to print money those 🥰

Back