Right, diets...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of months ago on a what do you weigh thread I posted I was 17 stone 3. Anyhoo some drastic food changes later and basically shitloads of walking I'm now 14 stone 10. 2 and a half f***ing stone gone.

Aiming for around 13.

A couple of months ago on a what do you weigh thread I posted I was 17 stone 3. Anyhoo some drastic food changes later and basically shitloads of walking I'm now 14 stone 10. 2 and a half f***ing stone gone.

Aiming for around 13.

well done :cool:

Aiming for around 13.

Wow! Well done.

What sort of changes did you make?

Aiming for around 13.

Class that mate, well done.

Class that mate, well done.

I work in London most weeks and it was big breakfasts, big sarnies, big pub meals and loads of ale. Now I walk to work from hotel and back. 7 miles a day. Light brekkie, fruit for lunch, lightest thing on menu and less ale.

Dropping off. I know I'm probably overdoing it but it's just coming off so quick I'm addicted.

I work in London most weeks and it was big breakfasts, big sarnies, big pub meals and loads of ale. Now I walk to work from hotel and back. 7 miles a day. Light brekkie, fruit for lunch, lightest thing on menu and less ale.

Dropping off. I know I'm probably overdoing it but it's just coming off so quick I'm addicted.
proof of the pudding;)

Well done mate

For health it's good that people like to take in a lot of fruit and veg when they're dieting, but it's also the reason why a lot of poeple fail. When talking about body composition, the sources of your macronutrients aren't as important as you would think, providing you hit the said macronutrient targets.

I've still got 4 days holiday left so I'm not starting now. Starting from Monday I'm really going to get back into losing weight. I want to lose 2 1/2 - 3 stone by the opening day in August. I'm going to post my weight on here every Monday morning to inspire myself to keep motivated. I need to get seriously back into running. Currently go once or twice a week. Need to up that to at least 4 and sort my eating out.

1st weigh in - Monday 12th March...

Can't be arsed to read the whole thread but I need motivating.
Fancy a side bet for charity to see who can lose the most?
If we record our weights weekly on here, the public humiliation might be enough to spur me on.;)

Right, my training programme for next week:

Monday:

Morning Session - Warmup; 3x up and down 'Grand Staircase' - Casual Pace
Sprints; 3x total up and down 'Grand Staircase' - The staircase has a total of 8 blocks of steps, so I run 1 block as fast as possible, then back down, run 2 as fast as possible, back down and so on, until I finish the whole 8 blocks, which is classed as 1 'set'.
Hill Sprints; 4x Hill Sprints - Reasonable effort
Cool down by doing a few laps of the pond in the park.

Night Session - This is a coached boxing session, so what it consists of varies, although it is likely to be along the lines of:

Warmup; Jogging, Jump Rope & Shaddow Boxing.
Bag Work; 2 minute rounds with 30 seconds rest.
Pad Work or sparring; 2 minute rounds with 30 seconds rest.
Circuit Training; Press ups, Burpees etc.

Tuesday:

Morning Session - Hang Cleans 3x6
Deadlifts 3x5
Squats 3x6
Seated Calf Raises 3x8
Pullups 3xFailure

Night Session - Jogging; 3 miles.

Wednesday:

Both sessions same as monday

Thursday:

Early AM Session - Tuck Jumps 3x8
Lateral Cone Jump 3x10
Rhythmic Lunge Jump 3x10 (5 per leg)
Double Legs Bounding 3x25 Yards

Early PM Session - Power Shrugs 2x6
Squat 3x8
Bench Press 3x5
Dips 3xFailure

Late Night Session - Jogging; 3 Miles.

Friday:

Both Sessions same as Monday/Wednesday.

Saturday:

Early Morning Session - Military Press 3x6
Seated Shoulder Press 3x5
Pull Downs 3x6

Mid-Afternoon Session - Tuck Jumps 3x8
Lateral Cone Jump 3x10

Late Night Session - 12 Minute Run

Sunday:

REST

Current weight is 11stone8 and 3/4 lb

Will be taking in 3000kcal a day.

I'm in for this aswell.

Currently on a rig and went on the scales when I came on board and I was 16 stone 7.

Thats the heaviest I've ever been and I can feel it, I'm a right fat cunt at the minute.

So count me in, will do a weigh-in again on Monday.

The hardest thing thing on the rigs is though the cakes a f***ing lush, think I'm going to tell the lads to give me a kidney punch if they catch me with another banoffe pie.

Another thing I might do on the Monday weigh-ins is post a picture of my kite so I can see how much its going down each week (might make some of you sick like but tough shit).
Got a holiday in Vegas in 8 weeks and need to be looking buff in my Speedos for all the pool parties think i'm fucked to be honest

I'm in for this aswell.

Currently on a rig and went on the scales when I came on board and I was 16 stone 7.

Thats the heaviest I've ever been and I can feel it, I'm a right fat cunt at the minute.

So count me in, will do a weigh-in again on Monday.

The hardest thing thing on the rigs is though the cakes a f***ing lush, think I'm going to tell the lads to give me a kidney punch if they catch me with another banoffe pie.

Another thing I might do on the Monday weigh-ins is post a picture of my kite so I can see how much its going down each week (might make some of you sick like but tough shit).
Got a holiday in Vegas in 8 weeks and need to be looking buff in my Speedos for all the pool parties think i'm fucked to be honest

Monday:

Sprints; 3x total up and down 'Grand Staircase' - The staircase has a total of 8 blocks of steps, so I run 1 block as fast as possible, then back down, run 2 as fast as possible, back down and so on, until I finish the whole 8 blocks, which is classed as 1 'set'.

Night Session - This is a coached boxing session, so what it consists of varies, although it is likely to be along the lines of:

Tuesday:

Deadlifts 3x5
Squats 3x6
Seated Calf Raises 3x8
Pullups 3xFailure

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Lateral Cone Jump 3x10

Squat 3x8
Bench Press 3x5
Dips 3xFailure

Friday:

Saturday:

Pull Downs 3x6

Lateral Cone Jump 3x10

Sunday:

REST

Get a life.

Anyone got any ideas for lunch from ASDA? I reckon pasta for lunch all the time isn't doing me any favours (Those £1.40 cheese and tomato pasta pots). Needs to be summit that can be eat on-the-go.

Monday:

Tuesday:

Deadlifts 3x5
Squats 3x6
Seated Calf Raises 3x8
Pullups 3xFailure

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Lateral Cone Jump 3x10

Squat 3x8
Bench Press 3x5
Dips 3xFailure

Friday:

Saturday:

Pull Downs 3x6

Lateral Cone Jump 3x10

Sunday:

REST

this made me cry.
in other news my diet hasnt started too well, Kebab last night and Fish and chips today :oops: think im gonna start it properly tomorrow.

Get a life.

Chances are I'll have one for longer than you :)

Macros will be around:

140g Protein
375g Carbs
100g Fat

Will up the training gradually for 6 weeks, tweaking things as I go along, then 7th week do very little, just keep sharp.

Last edited by a moderator:
All depends on genetics rather than how much time you spend in the gym.
If I did what you are doing it might kill me. :lol:

Aye, I'll just be content being in very good condition as opposed to being in superb condition :confused:

However, I think a more appropriate reply is simply; fuck off, knobhead.

Aye, I'll just be content being in very good condition as opposed to being in superb condition :confused:

However, I think a more appropriate reply is simply; fuck off, knobhead.

I wasn't taking the piss, genetically there are heart problems in my family, over doing things in the gym could well be more harmful than good.

If me saying to you 'get a life' is the issue, it was a joke, normally no smiley does get a bite, I'm sure you have a great one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back