Right Back

I don't think anyone has said that every defender needs replacing.

Think you might need a break if you feel so strongly about a bit of debate on our best option for a position....this is a forum after all.

There is threads all over marra saying, Mcfadzian should be dropped, power should be moved from RB and O Nien should be moved from CB.

It’s as if the 13 games unbeaten with great defensive record never happened, all because we lost 1 game.

Think I’ll take another hiatus from this place.

it’s getting ridiculous again, we have just went on a 13 game unbeaten run, with our goals against being the lowest it’s been all season, but apparently every defender apart from Sanderson in that period ha been found out and needs replacing.

To add to that Wyke is now shite and O Brien had no point, and Burge is shite again, a Gooch is terrible, Scowen should never play again, Leadbetter is gone.

You would think we weren’t capable of putting a 5 a side team out reading this board, never mind that we have just been on our best run yet in League 1.
Bang on the money Smiter!
Some real pussies on here mate, personally, I wish they would just piss off and support Man City and be done with it, the constant criticism of individual players has become tedious, and reflect badly on the rest of us.

McLaughlin should be the only one at RB.

Power isn't too bad, but if he's up against anyone who's direct or tricky, he freezes.and gets caught out (bit like Onien when played there).... Its not his fault, he's not a RB and shouldn't be played there. McLaughlin is solid enough and we shouldn't be f#cking about, trying to be too clever. There were times on Saturday where it was 2 CM's and 1 CB in defence!.....f#cking come on man.

Too much overthinking and tinkering cost Ross, and Johnson has started going down a similar path. Players in their correct positions from now on please.

We've had an excellent recent run overall but it's worrying we only picked up two points from nine against Lincoln, Peterborough and Charlton and that we haven't dominated a game since Pompey away. We also start games far too slowly and give away the first goal too often. We have enough spirit and ability to get out of league one but cannot afford any more slip ups or it'll end in heartache again.

RB should be a priority position in the summer, we've been playing midfielders there for far too long. I like Mclaughlin but don't think he's the sort of full back LJ envisions playing in his teams, would ideally want someone in the mould of Hume on that right hand side to complement.

Back