Ridley Street in Suddick

Just seen a bit of footage, dashcam, bloke reversing into his yard in a back lane in suddick, nice classical music playing when his bonnet is shunted off at an angle as some twockers being chased by the cops shoot past him and bail out doing a runner, filmed yesterday or the day before, little has changed over the years it seems, happy Christmas suddick 🎅🚗🚓🚔

Haway then, giz a look like ow.

Did he look like a smack head then ?
He was recently out of prison to be honest so no, he liked a drink though, quiet lad, liked him actually, his cousin also wanted a job, the cousins in that villains gallery also, but I had heard bad stories about him, heard later they had both gotten into bother back in sunderland.

He was recently out of prison to be honest so no, he liked a drink though, quiet lad, liked him actually, his cousin also wanted a job, the cousins in that villains gallery also, but I had heard bad stories about him, heard later they had both gotten into bother back in sunderland.
What did you do before like mate? Thought you just travelled the world like phileas fogg

Don’t want to give the full name, but mention of the graffiti has me thinking G.A as GA is a fat grass was sprayed all over Suddick at the time
GA+fat rings a bell, heard a rumour years ago someone drove a car through his front wall or the front of his house?Haven't seen him in years.

Back