ridiculous, I know, but how do you load a photo/image on to a post....

1. Can there be a simple guide put somewhere on how to upload photographs stored on device. Please.

2. I seem to have lost my avatar. The picture I had on there was pretty timid but understand breaches the rules. How long does the ban last?

Thank you
Now that you know number 1 post a pic of your deleted avatar ;)

First one

1. On your phone, open the internet browser and go to: postimages.org
2. Press the blue button that says 'choose images'
3. Select where the photo is coming from. This varies between devices. On an iPhone, it says 'take photo', 'photo library' or 'browse'. Choose whichever option on your phone seems most likely to take you to where your pictures are stored.
4. Select the photo you want to upload
5. The photo will automatically upload
6. Scroll down to the box that says 'direct link'
7. Copy the text in this box
8. On the SMB, when replying to a post, press the button across the top that looks like a mountain with a moon in the sky
9. A box appears. Paste the 'direct link' you copied into the box that appears.
10. Press insert.
11. Press post reply.

Desktop guide also required. 7/10

First one

1. On your phone, open the internet browser and go to: postimages.org
2. Press the blue button that says 'choose images'
3. Select where the photo is coming from. This varies between devices. On an iPhone, it says 'take photo', 'photo library' or 'browse'. Choose whichever option on your phone seems most likely to take you to where your pictures are stored.
4. Select the photo you want to upload
5. The photo will automatically upload
6. Scroll down to the box that says 'direct link'
7. Copy the text in this box
8. On the SMB, when replying to a post, press the button across the top that looks like a mountain with a moon in the sky
9. A box appears. Paste the 'direct link' you copied into the box that appears.
10. Press insert.
11. Press post reply.
A helpful post on the SMB? On page one n’arl.
This place is definitely going to shitsville.

High Street West. Boilermakers Arms (later the Old 29) on the far right. ;)

Millets is No. 27 cos they're number consecutively down there, rather than odd numbers one side and even numbers the other as is the norm.

Well done Mr O’Dors, you are correct. The 29 (as it was called back in the day), was one of my Dads favourite pubs, the other pubs he visited was Pollys, the Cale and the East End Club.

1. Can there be a simple guide put somewhere on how to upload photographs stored on device. Please.

2. I seem to have lost my avatar. The picture I had on there was pretty timid but understand breaches the rules. How long does the ban last?

Thank you
If only there was a photography forum on here. It would be great to have lots of people with knowledge on this very subject, to share ideas an that. Maybe PM Roger and ask nicely for one.

Either upload it somewhere else on the web first (an image hosting site) and drag and drop it from that site into your post.

Or

Click on "Gallery" at the top of the boards, use "add media" button to upload your image (it will prompt you to create an Album which you can call whatever you want). Once uploaded (and approved), click on the Camera icon in the editor when you are creating your post and it will show you the images that you have uploaded and can add to the post - click on the image to add it.

There will be a

Last edited:

Back