Ricky Gervais XFM Shows With Karl & Steve.

I'm pretty sure I know the words to every one of them
The wherewhywhen website that was hosting the XFM podcasts no longer appears to be doing so, was listening to them on it 2 days ago but now just says Nothing found.

They're on spotify, under tinpot radio

Listened to all of them and regularly go back to the ‘guide to’ audiobooks. Very funny at the time.
Towards the the second series of idiot abroad it all seemed a bit forced though.
Yeah I did them all again this year. I think the problem is Karl was in his 20s for a lot of xfm and the podcasts. Once he started seeing the world it changed his outlook and he ended up changing his outlook. If you watch moaning of life he’s up for trying anything really so what was funny about him was gone. He used to be really cynical but he’s making his own shows and stuff now so there’s no going back.

Yeah I did them all again this year. I think the problem is Karl was in his 20s for a lot of xfm and the podcasts. Once he started seeing the world it changed his outlook and he ended up changing his outlook. If you watch moaning of life he’s up for trying anything really so what was funny about him was gone. He used to be really cynical but he’s making his own shows and stuff now so there’s no going back.
19.20 on this clip :lol: I know this is 8 years ago, I still think they could talk enough shite together for it to be funny but I think they should let it lie

Last edited:
19.20 on this clip :lol: I know this is 8 years ago, I still think they could talk enough shite together for it to be funny but I think they should let it lie
They could definitely do something together like. Suppose it would have to be the right thing though. I think they will at some point.

They could definitely do something together like. Suppose it would have to be the right thing though. I think they will at some point.
Not sure, I've heard Ricky and Steve talk recently about how much they like Karl but I haven't heard either of them talk about each other and they're both successful in their own rights, I don't think they need to do it, Karl doesn't need to do it (he already retired once but got bored).

Not sure, I've heard Ricky and Steve talk recently about how much they like Karl but I haven't heard either of them talk about each other and they're both successful in their own rights, I don't think they need to do it, Karl doesn't need to do it (he already retired once but got bored).

Havent Ricky and Steve had a falling out?

Havent Ricky and Steve had a falling out?
Heard that rumoured but I think mostly on here so I treat it as totally unfounded :) Gervais seems to have people he works with for a while then moves on, don't know if that's because he's hardwork or he deliberately does it to freshen things up.

Back