Ricky Alvarez

In the near future....

January 2020, Sunderland lose court case against club doctor, Stewart Donald explained:

'Although we did have a bigger budget than some Premier League clubs, we had some unexpected payments to make and therefore couldn't sign anyone other than bringing Emile Heskey out of retirement, overall I think its been a fantastic transfer window'

Last edited:
In the near future....

January 2020, Sunderland lose court case against club doctor, Stewart Donald explained:

'Although we did have a bigger budget than some Premier League clubs, we had to some unexpected payments to make and therefore couldn't sign anyone other than bringing Emile Heskey out of retirement, overall I think its been a fantastic transfer window'
Can he play right back?

Can't imagine he will have that level of Insurance cover, so waste of Fookin time....
Possibly not but, given the fees being paid now it wouldn't be entirely surprising. Think My dog insurance pays out up to 2m for damages to third parties and that's only thirty quid a month! Mind you I thought the report had spotted the possible injury so not sure what our claim is?

Last edited:
They are going to sue the doctor now!!??

That's a tad late, init?

Somehow, we'll end up forking out more cash on this.

Suit will be deemed without merit and we'll be forced to pay the doctor's legal fees and a coutersum for reputational damage... you just know it.

Back