Rick Parry Season resumption

Haha, ok mate. I'm not embarrassed about having an opinion on things. Are you embarrassed about yours?

Already documented that they will be extended until season ends.
Can they do that? What if players have contracts with other clubs starting 1st July?
What if we still had Rodwell for example but contract was due to expire end of June?

Can they do that? What if players have contracts with other clubs starting 1st July?
What if we still had Rodwell for example but contract was due to expire end of June?
I don't know about the legality or how it will be implemented exactly but here's source

It's nowhere near as clear cut as that and certainly not in the timeframe you suggest. I don't think most people give a fuck if it's completed or not truth be told. Whatever happens happens.

Nah you are wrong, it will happen, and bringing live sport to people's homes when lockdown continues will be important

this is aso why the Goverment will push to get sport going in some format, they know it will appease some who will need to be locked down still

Nah you are wrong, it will happen, and bringing live sport to people's homes when lockdown continues will be important

this is aso why the Goverment will push to get sport going in some format, they know it will appease some who will need to be locked down still
Surely people have imaginations? Why can't they just pretend stuff happens instead? Pretend that they travel the world and have amazing lives, instead of a dull, drab, meaningless existence?

Surely people have imaginations? Why can't they just pretend stuff happens instead? Pretend that they travel the world and have amazing lives, instead of a dull, drab, meaningless existence?

Just because you've never left your hometown, and stuck in a marriage you f***ing hates, doesn't mean others dont travel the world

it makes me really happy how jealous of my life you are :lol::lol:

dont worry marra, I am sure Benidorm will be open by the end of the year, you can make your yearly trip

Just because you've never left your hometown, and stuck in a marriage you f***ing hates, doesn't mean others dont travel the world

it makes me really happy how jealous of my life you are :lol::lol:

dont worry marra, I am sure Benidorm will be open by the end of the year, you can make your yearly trip
You live in London Washy...

You have never left your bedroom, nevermind hometown😄

I'm definitely jealous of someone who lives their life in an online fantasy😆

Well I'm not wrong cos nothing has been decided yet but never mind. :lol:

There are so many variables for it to be as straight forward as you and others are suggesting. Time will tell tho.

Back