Rick and Morty

ive literally never heard anyone mention it, no one i know watches it anyway, then again cant imagine residents of bishop auckland enjoying it tbf :lol:
Well I make that two of us ;)

To whomever said they were watching Series 3 now; The Ricklantis Mixup might be the best episode ever (episode 7 I think?). I won't spoil it but it does tie a lot of things up nicely and opens up a huge future plotline at the same time. Class music in it too :cool:

Last edited:
It suffers from Oasis syndrome. Probably quite good but sadly unbearable due to the fanbase. Rick And Morty has possibly the worst fan
base of any tv show outside of Top Gear.

It suffers from Oasis syndrome. Probably quite good but sadly unbearable due to the fanbase. Rick And Morty has possibly the worst fan
base of any tv show outside of Top Gear.
Wtf :lol:

Youu don't have to let them in your house while you watch it.

In fact I don't interact with any Rick and morty fans I didn't already know before I watched it.

Worst episode by far, liked exclusively by basement dwellers
It is a fairly shit episode to be fair. Wasn't sure what it was trying to get at, we know Rick is a nihilist, we didn't need it spelling out.

Anyone watched Bojack Horseman? Managed to get through the six or so series in a couple of weeks in the absence of Rick & Morty. Similar themes but a bit more serious (if that's possible when the main character is a man with a big fuck off horses head).

Last edited:
Finally watched the first ep last night - I thought it was brilliant.
There goes the neighbourhood ;)

It suffers from Oasis syndrome. Probably quite good but sadly unbearable due to the fanbase. Rick And Morty has possibly the worst fan base of any tv show outside of Top Gear.
That's it, I'm never watching it again :rolleyes:

(despite having the hots for Beth)
Logon or register to see this image

It is a fairly shit episode to be fair. Wasn't sure what it was trying to get at, we know Rick is a nihilist, we didn't need it spelling out.

Anyone watched Bojack Horseman? Managed to get through the six or so series in a couple of weeks in the absence of Rick & Morty. Similar themes but a bit more serious (if that's possible when the main character is a man with a big fuck off horses head).
One of my favourite shows that. Tackles the human condition in such an incredible way, even though it does it with anthropomorphic animals.

it's the 'pickle rick' phenomenon, even though in reality that was quite a tedious episode of him just running around shooting stuff
Bollocks, that episode showed how genius Rick Sanches really is. And the opening dialogue is brilliant.

Big reveal, I'm pickle Rick...

Back