Rick and Morty

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the best animated things out, the writing is fantastic.

This and South Park are excellent. Still have a soft spot for the Simpsons and family guy was great... not so much the new ones.
Family Guy, South Park and Simpsons both expired a long time ago. They're basically zombie shows now. Running because they have to, as they can't turn the money down.

Family Guy, South Park and Simpsons both expired a long time ago. They're basically zombie shows now. Running because they have to, as they can't turn the money down.

The Simpsons has been truly woeful for over 20 years now. People give a lot of reasons for the decline, but I rarely hear people mention Doris Grau's death. She was a script supervisor who worked on the programme and she had an extremely long and successful career. She also handled Lunchlady Doris's voice work. I think the scripts started to fall apart once she was gone.

had thought the same about family guy but still had it auto downloading every week. Ended up watching a few episodes recently and they were pretty good tbh, nowhere near what it was at it's height but still funny.

Genuinely don’t get how people can laugh at Homer Fry and Peter Griffin but don’t find Rick Sanchez funny :confused:

Only Randy Marsh in his league as an animated character

South Park is brilliant went shit but got class again. Randy is probably the best animated character ever.

Can't get away with Rick and Morty though, tried to watch it but it's wank

South Park is brilliant went shit but got class again. Randy is probably the best animated character ever.

Can't get away with Rick and Morty though, tried to watch it but it's wank

Nah it’s Rick Sanchez

A rickle in time is another level

Randy Marsh is the best animated character of all time, imo!

No one else is even in the same sport as him never mind the same league.

Randy Marsh is a legend

Nah it’s Rick Sanchez

A rickle in time is another level

I may need to try power through another episode then. I watched 1 thought was shite thought I'll power through as heard it was good and was told if I like South Park I'll enjoy it.

Watched a second episode and thought nah this is shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back