Richard Jobson (Skids) autobiography

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39494

Published 16th March.

Was interviewed on the Johnnie Walker Sounds of the 70s show way back in January 2017 about his life, career and this book that was due to be published.

Only had to wait 14 months....should be a cracking read:cool:

Published 16th March.

Was interviewed on the Johnnie Walker Sounds of the 70s show way back in January 2017 about his life, career and this book that was due to be published.

Only had to wait 14 months....should be a cracking read:cool:
I interviewed him last year before his reunion tour. We were 20 minutes or so into the interview and he warned me his phone battery was running low and if it went off to call back the same time the following day. It did run out and I did phone back and continued the interview the next day. He didn`t have to do that. He could have just done the 20 minutes and leave it at that but he wanted to make sure I asked everything I wanted. He was a top bloke, was great to chat with and had loads of great stories. The Skids were brilliant at the Academy too.

I interviewed him last year before his reunion tour. We were 20 minutes or so into the interview and he warned me his phone battery was running low and if it went off to call back the same time the following day. It did run out and I did phone back and continued the interview the next day. He didn`t have to do that. He could have just done the 20 minutes and leave it at that but he wanted to make sure I asked everything I wanted. He was a top bloke, was great to chat with and had loads of great stories. The Skids were brilliant at the Academy too.

This^^

Always seems a top bloke whenever I've heard/seen him being interviewed.

Are you sure you're not Mick Wall?

Saw em a few months back at The Roundhouse, seeing em in a few months time at Shepherds Bush Empire. Bloody good live and he does a lot of jumping about for a lad verging on 60.

Back