Richard dreyfuss on the one show

Must be in town because he is doing "An evening with Richard Dreyfuss" next Thursday at the cadogan hall,i believe stallone,swarzenegger and mel gibbson are doing similar shows later in the year.

Hard work on the movie set was Mr Dreyfuss. Fell out with Bill Murray on some little known film then also had argy bargy with Robert Shaw filming Jaws. Wouldn't stop winghing about having to sit out on a boat in the sun. Bit precious.

Hard work on the movie set was Mr Dreyfuss. Fell out with Bill Murray on some little known film then also had argy bargy with Robert Shaw filming Jaws. Wouldn't stop winghing about having to sit out on a boat in the sun. Bit precious.
That'll be What About Bob? Dreyfuss is proper firing in it.

:lol: Must have been a real shock to him - imagine his surprise at having scenes where a boat is involved in a film about a killer great white shark terrorising a coastal community.

Must be in town because he is doing "An evening with Richard Dreyfuss" next Thursday at the cadogan hall,i believe stallone,swarzenegger and mel gibbson are doing similar shows later in the year.
I think this first one would be the one to see. I don't imagine Stallone's Richard Dreyfuss Show will be very good, never mind the other 2.

Back