RH Life plan

I’m a week in.

Managed to hit most goals these are my thoughts so far.

• Steps - piece of piss as I walk to and from work, a stroll during my lunch hour and I can fit them in.
  • Water - have a 750ml container that I fill up twice a day, then have a glass with my tea on a night, pretty easy too.
  • Workouts - didn’t bother with the full body set in the app as I didn’t think I’d enjoy it, started StrongLifts 5x5 and added some other bits in, have only been to the gym once as couldn’t join until Thursday. Other workout days I’ve played fives to try and supplement
  • Calories - only one day, yesterday where I haven’t hit them, it was far too hot, wasn’t off by much but just couldn’t face another meal.
  • Fibre - thing I’ve struggled with the most, however Morrison’s have this wonderful cereal that’s called ‘high fibre’ which has helped a lot (anyone has any ideas on how to improve this would be appreciated)
  • Protein - I’m not averse to protein powder, milk, meat or most things which are high in this so tend to hit this everyday.
I started at 181lbs, this morning it was 175lbs.

Not too keen on the Facey group, some decent advice but a bit too ‘circle - jerky’ for me. Also as mentioned certain foods can see being demonised now, don’t think that comes from the team though.

Give it about 7/10 so far

I’m a week in.

Managed to hit most goals these are my thoughts so far.

• Steps - piece of piss as I walk to and from work, a stroll during my lunch hour and I can fit them in.
  • Water - have a 750ml container that I fill up twice a day, then have a glass with my tea on a night, pretty easy too.
  • Workouts - didn’t bother with the full body set in the app as I didn’t think I’d enjoy it, started StrongLifts 5x5 and added some other bits in, have only been to the gym once as couldn’t join until Thursday. Other workout days I’ve played fives to try and supplement
  • Calories - only one day, yesterday where I haven’t hit them, it was far too hot, wasn’t off by much but just couldn’t face another meal.
  • Fibre - thing I’ve struggled with the most, however Morrison’s have this wonderful cereal that’s called ‘high fibre’ which has helped a lot (anyone has any ideas on how to improve this would be appreciated)
  • Protein - I’m not averse to protein powder, milk, meat or most things which are high in this so tend to hit this everyday.
I started at 181lbs, this morning it was 175lbs.

Not too keen on the Facey group, some decent advice but a bit too ‘circle - jerky’ for me. Also as mentioned certain foods can see being demonised now, don’t think that comes from the team though.

Give it about 7/10 so far

For the fibre look at psyllium too, can get it either as a powder or in capsules.

Two weeks in.

Now at 174. Weight hasn’t changed drastically from last week but I feel and look a lot healthier. Adding some cardio into my routine and 20 minute abs twice a week.

Fibre consumption is a lot better, can’t buy the things mentioned here til I get paid but good job I love peas.

4 weeks in

Weight loss 8lbs

I’m using the next hole along in my belt

My current StrongLifts situation is

Bench 42.5kg
Squat 45kg
OH Press 32.5kg
Deadlift 60kg
Row 42.5kg

Footy season starts soon and I’ve not had a tab in a fortnight. I’m also drinking next to nowt.

Feel canny and enjoying scanning shit in MFP in Morrison’s

Back