RH fitness

SnakeEyes

Midfield
Anyone on here a member? I was thinking about joining and wanted any opinions on it.

I've signed up.

Last edited:

He's got a potty mouth
He has like, but his and his good lady's style has got them where they are today.

Actively and h0nestly courts controversy in order to get attention for the page - one of the most trustworthy lads I know and cuts through the bullshit that is everywhere in the health and fitness industry.

Cracking service for the money as well to be fair.

He has like, but his and his good lady's style has got them where they are today.

Actively and h0nestly courts controversy in order to get attention for the page - one of the most trustworthy lads I know and cuts through the bullshit that is everywhere in the health and fitness industry.

I know. It was just a joke

I think once you've got the message you can go your own way, but if you enjoy the community then stick with it. For anybody starting a journey, needing a hand to start, or just needing a community to get support with getting started I think his group would be 2nd to none. And I suppose the magic is if it works for you, you'll want to help others, and you'll stay in the group to do that...a perfect business plan, well done RH.

My missus has been signed up for several months now and loves it. She's gone from being a couch potato, to religiously walking 15000 steps/day and 3 gym sessions/week. Everything is recorded in MFP, she knows lots about macros, healthy eating etc. It costs buttons, has a great support network, so as far as she's concerned, it's top notch.

My missus has been signed up for several months now and loves it. She's gone from being a couch potato, to religiously walking 15000 steps/day and 3 gym sessions/week. Everything is recorded in MFP, she knows lots about macros, healthy eating etc. It costs buttons, has a great support network, so as far as she's concerned, it's top notch.
Any photos of the progress there m8?

I loved his video absolutely slating Slimming World :lol:

Absolutely over the moon to read this mate, only thing that matters.

alrite alrite calm down ................you on the payroll ?

Back