Rewatching Breaking Bad

Just read this article - rather interesting.
Vince Gilligan reveals the two things he'd change about Breaking Bad
Two things still bug Vince Gilligan - Jesse's teeth were too perfect for a meth addict and getting some of the Spanish names wrong - such as referring to Don Salamanca and it should have been Don Hector.

Good news for Better Call Saul fans - filming has begun on series 4. Hurrah! :lol:

I rewatched every episode of Breaking Bad and as good as it was the storylines are very slow. I thought that it was perhaps me wanting to jump to the good bits.
The Wire was similar the second time round.

I've watched it twice. It was class both times but couldn't be arsed watching it again for a long time now.

I’ve tried to watch it twice now and both times I’ve ended up stopping about halfway through season 3.

IIRC season 3 was weak, it got better and better from then.

Good news for Better Call Saul fans - filming has begun on series 4. Hurrah! :lol:

This is good news

Greatest ever show created. Tried watching it again - was alright but there was no suspense for me second time around

started re-watching recently, just started season 2. It is as good as I remember. Made a deal with my wife that we'd re-watch breaking bad on my request, followed by boardwalk empire on hers. I wasn't going to argue!

i re watched it with the wife.amazing series.ive also rewatched the wire, got and the sopranos.they are the only box sets ive watched-walking dead was decent but became a yawnfest,

A good but not great series imo. For me it's behind the Sopranos, Game of Thrones, West Wing, The Wire, The Shield, Boardwalk Empire, Fargo, Narcos, Californication, Mad Men, House of Cards, Spiral, Deadwood, Justified and probably a few others that I've temporarily forgotten about.

Back