Rewatching Breaking Bad

One of THE BEST EVER series in recent times only bettered for me by 3 others - GOT, Fargo and better call saul. just my opinion of course.

there is no better series, i've re-watched it twice and thinking of starting to watch it over again. It's nowhere near as intense after you know what's going to happen obviously as with anything. But there are lots of things you forget or you miss, and it's interesting to see the difference between like walt and jesse in the earlier series after being used to seeing them nearer the end.

We rewatched it fairly recently. It's still good but I noticed a lot more how conveniently interconnected everything is so it was harder to suspend my disbelief at a couple of points.

Loved it on first viewing, on second viewing didn’t realise how slow paced it actually was especially the first series.

Still good though.

He goes from being a chemistry teacher to killing someone in the first episode, I don't think it's slow paced by any definition. The first series is the poorest of the bunch but that may just be down to the writers' strike.

Back