Revolut

Another vote for Monzo. I've got a Revolut account too, and being able to have different currency holdings is handy, but I find Monzo and their app a lot more straightforward.

It is class.

Went to Iceland last week, took no cash and the only place that wouldn’t accept it was the pay at the pump outside the airport so the credit card came out for that.

It is class.

Went to Iceland last week, took no cash and the only place that wouldn’t accept it was the pay at the pump outside the airport so the credit card came out for that.
I discovered pay at pump issue in France .

Just had to use otger card.

They have just done a big round of fundraising. Expanding into loads of countries

Any idea why the dollar has dropped nearly $0.07 in the last 10 days, it was steadily rising and nearly hit 1.44 but has fallen right back.

I discovered pay at pump issue in France .

Just had to use otger card.

They have just done a big round of fundraising. Expanding into loads of countries

I’d read before about other people having problems so I didn’t expect it to work.

Dinnar if am ever getting the full benefit of mine when am away. Should I be paying everything possible on me card or just withdrawing the money to use owa there?

Back