Revolut

Yes, they're superb. I feel like their official ambassador on here (if anyone from Revolut is reading and wants to reward me for the amount of sign ups then I'm all ears).

I do. Used it when I went to New Zealand earlier and it was fantastic, easy to top up and brilliant exchange rates. Must have saved me at least £100 in the 3 weeks I was away.

Yes I've used it for a couple of years - love it for holiday money
Do you have premium or just standard?

Premium is £6.99 a month, but you must sign up for the year. If you go away twice a year then the 70 odd quid you spend surely wipes out most of the savings?

just ordered one for £5. hope it comes by thursday cos i'm going away to Austria and wanted to give it a run out
Mine came the next day, but I used my free trial of Premium for free delivery

Got it last year before I went to Ibiza and used it for about half my spends and it was class. You get bank rates so you can better any rate that you'd find on the high street (from what I seen anyway).

Used it again last week when I was in Poland for all of my spends and again I couldn't fault it. Used it in shops and at cash machines with ease, and the app is really simple to use. Won't be using anything else this summer.

It's class. Especially when on the piss abroad.

Best rates and set yourself a budget. No more coming home to the fear not having an idea how much you spent randomly. Or the dodgy shop charging your twice etc.

It's class. Especially when on the piss abroad.

Best rates and set yourself a budget. No more coming home to the fear not having an idea how much you spent randomly. Or the dodgy shop charging your twice etc.
I've been on chat today taking about the limits as I might just use it for my everyday card

However, changes to limits are applied immediately, so I don't see the point. Set a limit, spend it, card rejected, just go into app and increase it. What's the point if you can just bypass it?

It's very good.

As a shareholder I have no idea how they make money
The free monthly cash withdrawal limit is pretty low so I'd imagine they make a bit of money from people going over that along with the money they'll make from having people's cash once topped up. As said tho, subscription will be where they make the bulk of their coin.

Back