Revolut Issue

Any struggling with the revolut app and dubious looking email sasking for new id documents?

I've ignored the e-mails, but the app s now wanting to verify my picture again before crashing....

I've withdrawn my cash. Doesn't look like I'll be going away this year and you aren't protected if they go under (not members of the FSCS scheme).

I use it every month. Get paid in Euros into a euro account and then use revolut to transfer it into sterling into my normal account. It's been a god send and saves me a fortune a year.
Ive already verified my docs previously. Had it years. Just seems odd.
I had to do mine a couple months back in the app. Used it for 2 ywars

Pretty much the same here I had to send them my Saudi Bank Account details and the payslips from here too, that was a few months ago now maybe January. Not had an issue with them at all.

Anybody had problems using it, hit and miss last year on holiday, one day fine for atm withdrawals, next day wouldn’t work, same at the hotel and restaurants, thinking of binning it.

Anybody had problems using it, hit and miss last year on holiday, one day fine for atm withdrawals, next day wouldn’t work, same at the hotel and restaurants, thinking of binning it.
same for me and the Mrs in Florida last year very hit and miss, embarrassing when got declined too
Wouldn’t use again, will stick with travellers cheques 😉

same for me and the Mrs in Florida last year very hit and miss, embarrassing when got declined too
Wouldn’t use again, will stick with travellers cheques 😉

America can be funny. They are still miles behind in terms of cars payments.

That said I went four years ago and used my card without a problem so maybe you were just unlucky.

America can be funny. They are still miles behind in terms of cars payments.

That said I went four years ago and used my card without a problem so maybe you were just unlucky.

i had the mother in law with us, hers worked every time and every time it did she would tell me, as if she’s not annoying enough

It wouldn't work at all on the Paris Metro ticket machines but apart from that, no problems.

Back