Review: The best Savoury Dip in Sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although those two recent efforts from SIlky looked frigging lush they weren't really savoury dips if we're being honest. They were sliced meat sandwiches, tasty looking sliced meat sandwiches I admit, but they weren't a 'proper' savoury dip.

Not like this f***ing bad boy, ladies and gentlemen i present to you Penywell butchers finest

Logon or register to see this image

As you can see filled with absolutely allsorts. 10/10 best two pound I've ever spent.
Finally, a savoury dip @HANDSOME_DAN

I'll f***ing smash ya up ya ****!

Of the Wanderer?
16 stone of muscle!

Although those two recent efforts from SIlky looked frigging lush they weren't really savoury dips if we're being honest. They were sliced meat sandwiches, tasty looking sliced meat sandwiches I admit, but they weren't a 'proper' savoury dip.

Not like this f***ing bad boy, ladies and gentlemen i present to you Penywell butchers finest

As you can see filled with absolutely allsorts. 10/10 best two pound I've ever spent.
What weight was it pal?

Used to be a butchers in Chester-le-Street that did proper savoury dips.
All the meats and stuffings left from the day before were mixed together.
Lush.

A word to any butchers on here....you need to educate youre staff on the serving of a Savoury Dip.
When I ask for a Savoury dip I dont expect to be asked"do you want it dipped"?

And another thing while Iam on the subject....Sunderland Council need to have a fkin word with themselves.
When I saw an advert for "The Boxing Day Dip" I had the grandkids packed into the car and was expecting all sorts of meaty delights.
What met us was a fkin horror show of fuckwits dressed as Mr fkin Blobby hoying themselves in the fkin sea.

They all want voting out over this mind

I'll f***ing smash ya up ya ****!

16 stone of muscle!

Relaxed ?

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

And another thing while Iam on the subject....Sunderland Council need to have a fkin word with themselves.
When I saw an advert for "The Boxing Day Dip" I had the grandkids packed into the car and was expecting all sorts of meaty delights.
What met us was a fkin horror show of fuckwits dressed as Mr fkin Blobby hoying themselves in the fkin sea.

They all want voting out over this mind

Run by the Sunderland Lions if I remember correct.
Council have nowt to do with it.

Apart from that, good post.

WDSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back